| FTBL ESPN Front Page

G

FRONT PAGE OF ESPN FB!!!!

ncf_kickoff_preview_vwtop.jpg

Ill take it!! :D

Fairly good article by Chris Fowler there as well.

I'm shocked we haven't heard much out of WVU considering their plans to move completely away from the RichRod offense. Personally, I wasn't aware Bill Stewart had made this move. I really makes me question their rankings this pre-season.

LINK

TerryP said:
Fairly good article by Chris Fowler there as well.

I'm shocked we haven't heard much out of WVU considering their plays to move completely away from the RichRod offense. Personally, I wasn't aware Bill Stewart had made this move. I really make me question their rankings this pre-season.

LINK

WHOA!!! I wasn't aware of that either Terry. That's huge. I would definately be a lot less inclined to bet on WVA if that is the case.

Devine and White are good players but White especially, seems made for that spread. I'm not sure he could carry a team in a more tradtional offensive attack.

We've talked about OSU being 0-9/10 against SEC teams. We've talked about Notre Dame and how long it has been since they've won a bowl game. But, I wasn't aware it was this bad for the ACC.

Can Clemson finally step up and give the ACC a much-needed marquee win? The league is a woeful 0-8 in its past eight BCS bowls. When league champ Virginia Tech was smothered by Kansas -- at best the third-strongest Big 12 team -- in the Orange Bowl, it was another kick in the crotch.

Against nonconference ranked foes, ACC teams are 9-31 in the past 40 meetings. They are 2-17 against the top 10. No ACC team has finished in the AP top five since Florida State in 2000.

TerryP said:
We've talked about OSU being 0-9/10 against SEC teams. We've talked about Notre Dame and how long it has been since they've won a bowl game. But, I wasn't aware it was this bad for the ACC.

Can Clemson finally step up and give the ACC a much-needed marquee win? The league is a woeful 0-8 in its past eight BCS bowls. When league champ Virginia Tech was smothered by Kansas -- at best the third-strongest Big 12 team -- in the Orange Bowl, it was another kick in the crotch.

Against nonconference ranked foes, ACC teams are 9-31 in the past 40 meetings. They are 2-17 against the top 10. No ACC team has finished in the AP top five since Florida State in 2000.

Well, to quotw our resident college football expert
The ACC

There are no “real” contenders in this whole motley crew. Since Papa Bowden’s descent into senility, it’s been hard for any ACC team to finish with less than three losses. Hope these guys enjoy playing in 2008, because only one of them will still be playing in 2009.

Back
Top Bottom