| FTBL Down to begging for commitments

He should have done what Jon Hand did. Big Jon was a SOLID verbal to Auburn throughout the entire recruitment process. On signing day he signed with Bama. When asked why he changed his mind, he said, "Oh, I didn't change my mind, I was Bama all the way. My teachers were Auburn fans, so I made better grades by being committed to Auburn".

252BAMA said:
He should have done what Jon Hand did. Big Jon was a SOLID verbal to Auburn throughout the entire recruitment process. On signing day he signed with Bama. When asked why he changed his mind, he said, "Oh, I didn't change my mind, I was Bama all the way. My teachers were Auburn fans, so I made better grades by being committed to Auburn".

Gold...

252BAMA said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom