Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no. Mal is a conehead.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RollTideRandy said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:
If Mal wants RR, I think Mal will get him.

At least you are thinking positive. What do you really believe though?? :twisted:

If I didn't believe that UA could land Rod (if they wanted to do so), then I wouldn't say it.

I think the question is do you think they WILL or is there a bigger fish on the hook? :lol:

hmmm.... :shock:

RollTideRandy said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:

At least you are thinking positive. What do you really believe though?? :twisted:

If I didn't believe that UA could land Rod (if they wanted to do so), then I wouldn't say it.

I think the question is do you think they WILL or is there a bigger fish on the hook? :lol:

Bigger fish on the hook? No. Are they fishing in a different area right now, where a big fish lurks? Yes.

Porterhouse said:
RollTideRandy said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:

Bigger fish on the hook? No. Are they fishing in a different area right now, where a big fish lurks? Yes.

Would you like to elaborate on that statement?

BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:
RollTideRandy said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:

Big fish = Dolphin. (Yes, I know a dolphin is really a mammal)

Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:
RollTideRandy said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:

Wow I just completely missed that one.

Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:
RollTideRandy said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:

Tuna is a type of fish. j/k

I'm with Randy, there are others out there I'd be more excited about that RR. I'd most like to see Bob Stoops, but Mike Stoops would suffice. I know Bob is a pipe dream, but one can only hope.

Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:
RollTideRandy said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaOwnzU said:
Porterhouse said:

I thought that door has been officially closed. :?:

It's not Mal in this situation.

RR isn't going to leave his Alma.

I won't be shocked if he came, but I will be surprised. :wink:

Porterhouse said:
gary funderburk said:

He very well might, but that decision has not yet been made... and likely will not be made in the near future.
When you say "that" are you talking about Bama has not given up or Saban is still entertaining the thought. If it is the first it wouldn't matter much, if the second I am wondering where AL.com is getting thier info. I mean they reported SABAN is not interested and is staying put. I guess what I am asking is how do you come to that conclusion? I would love it to be true.

Porterhouse said:
gary funderburk said:

He very well might, but that decision has not yet been made... and likely will not be made in the near future.

When you say "that" are you talking about Bama has not given up or Saban is still entertaining the thought.
There is still interest from Saban. Nothing has changed in that regard. He is BAMA's #1 target, and has been from the start. They are aiming high, and they are going to do whatever they can to land him, that will include giving him more time than others would normally receive.

If it is the first it wouldn't matter much, if the second I am wondering where AL.com is getting thier info. I mean they reported SABAN is not interested and is staying put. I guess what I am asking is how do you come to that conclusion?
The B'ham news probably did get their info from sources close to the situation, otherwise the editor wouldn't have allowed that to be put in there.... but that doesn't mean the info is legit. BAMA is playing this thing very smart. They are not making the "same old mistakes" this time around. In the end, BAMA might miss out on Saban, but it will NOT be because BAMA screwed up (not at this point anyway). You also have to consider that most of the media folks around these parts are not very bright, and they are a very lazy group (proof of that is evident every day in print and on tv).

Back
Top Bottom