| FTBL Does Bama need to run up the score today?

I'm on the opposite side of this fence today.

While it probably won't matter in the long run, we are in the midst of a beauty pageant right now at this point in the season. A good 3 TD win would serve us well in the human polls.

It would do us even better to be on a solid roll on the offense and defense going into BR next weekend.

We need to dominate, but a margin of victory in the twenties should be dominant enough. No need to humiliate a second tier opponent, as Urban Meyer does.

Swamptick said:
I don't think it's going to happen. I think we will win but Arky State is better than people realize.

With three losses to teams with losing records, it is difficult to support that position.

Yeah, they have kept it close...yeah they have not been blown out and their defense has been stingy...but they have not played anyone with a winning record.

Big_Fan said:
Swamptick said:
I don't think it's going to happen. I think we will win but Arky State is better than people realize.

With three losses to teams with losing records, it is difficult to support that position.

Yeah, they have kept it close...yeah they have not been blown out and their defense has been stingy...but they have not played anyone with a winning record.

Mark my words this game will be VERY tough.

I hope I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom