| FTBL DirecTV SUCKS!!! I can't watch the game.

mine said:
BornBama said:
mine said:
I wish I could order through my remote. My receiver is a piece of crap. I've been trying to 2 years to get them to replace it. That's just one of the other problems I've had (having) with them.

Have you tried ordering it online? You don't have to deal with the employees that way. You probably talked to a UcheaT fan or something like that when you ordered. :wink:

I could actually order one anytime I want, (and pay for it). I have to have them OK the swap in order to get it exchanged. I've tried online, I've called several hundred times. Sometimes they just want to argue with you, other times they try to talk down to you and try to convince you that you don't need one. Other times, they just agree with you and promise a tech to be out to replace it in the next few days. Then after a week or two, you call them back and they don't know that your crap you are talking about. They don't have a work order to replace my receiver. And here we go again. I've talked to supervisors, I've gotten names and times, I've recorded conversations. Nothing works with them.

I meant ordering the game online. That would be alot more reliable I would think.

OH. I've done that before as well. Sometimes it works ok,, other times.....not so good. I've received a very apologetic email from them with the promise that a customer satisfaction manager would be in contact with me by phone in the next 48 hours to see what they can do to make this up to me... :roll: We'll see..

Back
Top Bottom