| FTBL Did you know.........

I remember that game well, I also remember losing to Memphis State around 87 too. Talk about suckage. LOL

Me n ms50+ wentto a USM/ bama game in birmingham....
Bama not onlylost. We got shutout by USM...
I remember her saying...never ever would she goback to a game that Dubose coached....ever..lol. Dont think we did either...

Low points for sure..
Others...we were at bama lost...
Latech...miracle pass in EZ ..last play of game
ULM
nothern Illinois,....RB ran allover bama..couldnt tackle...couldnt stop him
Something florida....
Hawaii...in hawaii...( it was ok though...lol)
Brick thru window game...didnt complete pass in second half..

....yicks....

December 30, 1937: At a Rose Bowl party, screen actor Humphrey Bogart fell into a conversation with a man from Alabama. "It's a funny thing about football," said Bogie. "Most everyone can tell you the name of the coach, but no one ever knows the name of the President of a University. Now, I know all about Frank Thomas being the Alabama coach, but I couldn't tell you for the life of me who the President of the University is." The visitor from Alabama responded, "I don't suppose many people could." The famous actor then introduces himself, "By the way, I'm Humphrey Bogart." The man from Alabama replies, "I'm Richard Foster." Bogie leaves and says, "Nice to meet you Mr. Foster." Mr. Foster just happened to be Dr. Foster, President of the University of Alabama. – Bryant Museum

Back
Top Bottom