| FTBL did anyone attend the pep rally

at the brewing company? my god it was soooo weak. our band director needs to go. that guy picks the worst songs to play. nothing about that pep rally got my blood going. fsu's band blew ours away all day long. i think our fan base is much older. go to bed early types. most definitly not lsu.

brutalhonesty said:
at the brewing company? my god it was soooo weak. our band director needs to go. that guy picks the worst songs to play. nothing about that pep rally got my blood going. fsu's band blew ours away all day long. i think our fan base is much older. go to bed early types. most definitly not lsu.

Most definitely a LSWho fan.

i assure im not a lsu fan

my point was our fans at the pep rally just stood around. hardly any cheering. just plain boring. if you were there, i imagine you were bored also. lsu people are crazy about their team on a different level. sure we may have a million people at our spring game, but looking back it was actually kinda dumb. personally i thought the spring game was a waste. i know everyone has a different opinion, but there is no denying that our fans are older and much quieter than the barners, gators and lsu tigers. those teams feed off their crowds.

Re: i assure im not a lsu fan

brutalhonesty said:
my point was our fans at the pep rally just stood around. hardly any cheering. just plain boring. if you were there, i imagine you were bored also. lsu people are crazy about their team on a different level. sure we may have a million people at our spring game, but looking back it was actually kinda dumb. personally i thought the spring game was a waste. i know everyone has a different opinion, but there is no denying that our fans are older and much quieter than the barners, gators and lsu tigers. those teams feed off their crowds.

LOL!! Sign up at Rivals and read the reviews that all the recruits had at the UGA and Arky game. "The loudest place I've ever heard" and "the crowd was behind their team the ENTIRE game". Those are the two most used quotes from all of the recruits.

As for LSU fans being on a different level, I don't EVER want to get to a level where we are rocking opposing teams buses to the point that our University President has to issue an apology. Nor do I want to be at a level where it's acceptable to set cars on fire and/or throw piss filled nerf footballs at rivals fans.

Thank God we are not on that level.

brutalhonesty said:

You should change your user name to brutalstupidity.

RTR

Back
Top Bottom