| RECRUIT Dazalin Worsham decommits from Alabama.

There must be a universal tweet commitment and de-commitment sheet these kids keep reading from. Just once I'd like to hear something like: "I was out of my mind, the doctor said temporary insanity. Or something like: " I just can't make up my mind. My mom calls me wishy-washy, my dad calls me boomerang, cause I always end up right where I started. Believe me, when I tell you, I struggle just to make the right call at McDonald's. Yours truly, temporarily confused."

Welp... WR not a position I'll be wondering about for the next couple of years. Honestly it's gonna take a WR with either a lot of balls or a lot of patience in this class. We have some real studs on campus.... But seeing as he's an Alabama kid, if the staff really wants him I'm sure they could get him back. If not good luck to him! RTR

Saw this on the SECrant Bama side ...…….we'll see just how Nick culls and who in the coming months...….what we do know is it happens EVERY year.

Quote..

One of the top insider posters on BOL: "Been saying for months he (Worsham) wont be in this class. Three more currently committed are not even viewed as a part of this class by the staff."
My guesses are Clark, Latham and Morton being the three he's referring to.

Saw this on the SECrant Bama side ...…….we'll see just how Nick culls and who in the coming months...….what we do know is it happens EVERY year.

Quote..

One of the top insider posters on BOL: "Been saying for months he (Worsham) wont be in this class. Three more currently committed are not even viewed as a part of this class by the staff."
My guesses are Clark, Latham and Morton being the three he's referring to.

That's the thing. Communication slows down, certain coaches aren't on the other line like before and messages get sent, one way or the other. Bama has 21 recruits and we're still 6 months from the early signing day. Last year these were our numbers after ESD. In every orchard, there is always some pruning going on.

Back
Top Bottom