| FTBL Dare I say........Roll Tide?? it feels weird.

ORANGEADDICT

Verified Member
I sit here preparing to watch my beloved vols, and the great pumpkin , get pounded at home tomorrow I am reminded that these days come and go. I also feel like they come my way alot lately.Anyhow I wish to say I hope yall beat down them hogs tomorrow. I hope that we can stay within 14 against the gators but who knows. So here goes just for you guys!
ROLL TIDE. :ele

GO VOLS GO VOLS GO VOLS GO VOLS GO VOLS

ORANGEADDICT said:
I get that alot...

The good book says even though a son may stray, he'll eventually return to his family's ways.

We are still holding onto our faith it'll happen with you!

IF there was a 12-step program to help you with this, the first step would be this...

Realize and admit, UT orange is nothing but Crimson with a lot of yellow added. :wink: :D

A couple more steps and your a Tide fan! Got a Bama family, exclaiming ROLL TIDE! on a Bama board. It's time to come over to the Crimson side of fanship, it's so much cooler over here.

RTR!

Orange Addict, we feel your pain. We've been stuck in bad coaching situations very recently.

Try that ROLL TIDE again. You'll get used to it. Soon it will be like second nature to you.

Thats great man.....But i don't feel like i have a problem.....
I was born a vol, in the heart of TN, and that is where my heart will always be...
HOWEVER when i get outta the military in 19months, I will be moving to mobile with my wife and her family for a very long time. ....so i have a lifetime of getting picked at ahead of me. ^^NI

ORANGEADDICT said:
you guys always make me feel welcome and better ....thanks for your good sportsmanship!

Hell, Vol thank you for your service! No matter what I think everyone here can at least say that to you!

Good luck vs. the Gators, I'm sure ESPN will have Tebow man milk all over there gameday set. :wink:

Well Orange Addict - if it makes you feel any better....

Go Vols!!!

...excuse me a second... ;pu ;pu ;pu

If y'all whip Florida tomorrow and beat everyone else but us, that increases the liklihood that we get to whip y'all twice in one year! :)

Good luck.

ORANGEADDICT said:
I sit here preparing to watch my beloved vols, and the great pumpkin , get pounded at home tomorrow I am reminded that these days come and go.

I have no love for anything orange. I dyed my cat Crimson, which upset my wife and landed me in the guest bedroom. Still, don’t count your team out. I can’t believe I almost said something nice about UT.

Hey, I'll admit that I want the Vols to win on Saturday too, just because I'm tired of hearing about T-Bo. On the other hand, I usually wouldn't pull for Tennessee under any circumstances. I think Auburn is back on my most hated list now, due to the streak...So, I'll go ahead and say Go Vols for Saturday, and Roll-Whoever AUBURN plays for the rest of year!

Seriously. If Auburn was playing the Taliban, I'd be cheering in a turban...

GeorgiaTider said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
I sit here preparing to watch my beloved vols, and the great pumpkin , get pounded at home tomorrow I am reminded that these days come and go.

I have no love for anything orange. I dyed my cat Crimson, which upset my wife and landed me in the guest bedroom. Still, don’t count your team out. I can’t believe I almost said something nice about UT.

Gee thanks man....where in GA are ya??

ExiledTidefan said:
Hey, I'll admit that I want the Vols to win on Saturday too, just because I'm tired of hearing about T-Bo. On the other hand, I usually wouldn't pull for Tennessee under any circumstances. I think Auburn is back on my most hated list now, due to the streak...So, I'll go ahead and say Go Vols for Saturday, and Roll-Whoever AUBURN plays for the rest of year!

Seriously. If Auburn was playing the Taliban, I'd be cheering in a turban...

:lol:

لون اسمر محمر المصات
(Arabic for Auburn sucks)

لفة المد والجزر! (Arabic for "roll tide!")

ORANGEADDICT said:
I sit here preparing to watch my beloved vols, and the great pumpkin , get pounded at home tomorrow I am reminded that these days come and go. I also feel like they come my way alot lately.Anyhow I wish to say I hope yall beat down them hogs tomorrow. I hope that we can stay within 14 against the gators but who knows. So here goes just for you guys!
ROLL TIDE. :ele

GO VOLS GO VOLS GO VOLS GO VOLS GO VOLS

We'll convert you over before long and your name will be exorangeaddict.

ORANGEADDICT said:
Thats great man.....But i don't feel like i have a problem.....
I was born a vol, in the heart of TN, and that is where my heart will always be...
HOWEVER when i get outta the military in 19months, I will be moving to mobile with my wife and her family for a very long time. ....so i have a lifetime of getting picked at ahead of me. ^^NI

Thanks for your service. I live in Mobile. You will be welcomed here, even if you wear your orange. There is even a Krispy Kreme Donut shop on Gov Street when you get home sic for Fill Fulmer. His signed picture is on the wall. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom