| FTBL Dang! Was that...another......

mckinjc said:
That's what I was thinking in the first quarter. I thought it would be a blowout. It ended up being a classic
What's up everybody. I'm new on this forum. Yeah, i'm in blacksburg, va as a va tech student, but I've been born and raised saying Roll Tide.

Could this go down as one of the greatest games EVER played by Alabama?? I've heard a lot about Cornelius Bennett's sack, clutch field goal(s) by Van Tiffin, but where does the resilience shown by the Crimson and White on Saturday night rank in history?

mckinjc said:
That's what I was thinking in the first quarter. I thought it would be a blowout. It ended up being a classic

This win was much better for the team than a blowout would have been.IMO This way, they still get the win, but they know that they still have a lot to improve on.

Wiseace615 said:
mckinjc said:

This win was much better for the team than a blowout would have been.IMO This way, they still get the win, but they know that they still have a lot to improve on.

Good point. A win by 21 or more over a ranked SEC team might have created some mighty big heads.

AlaphaMale said:
Good point. A win by 21 or more over a ranked SEC team might have created some mighty big heads.

When we went up 21-0 in the first quarter I actually got worried. I was afraid we would get comfortable with the lead and let off a little, which I think they did. Arkansas is a team that , if you get them down, you have to keep your foot on them. I believe the guys realized that now.

AlaphaMale said:
Wiseace615 said:
mckinjc said:

I think these kids (& us) are beginning to understand that the scoreboard NEVER dictates mental & physical TOUGHNESS...

tbelcher11 said:
mckinjc said:
What's up everybody. I'm new on this forum. Yeah, i'm in blacksburg, va as a va tech student, but I've been born and raised saying Roll Tide.

Could this go down as one of the greatest games EVER played by Alabama?? I've heard a lot about Cornelius Bennett's sack, clutch field goal(s) by Van Tiffin, but where does the resilience shown by the Crimson and White on Saturday night rank in history?

Welcome to the site tbelcher. :)

Back
Top Bottom