| GOLF Damn JT/ U.S. Open

JT is no longer one of the Top 25 golfers. He can't putt well enough to compete. These other top guys are deadly from 10-12 feet while JT is ordinary at best.

The new Scotty Cameron putter hasn't done much for him. Then again, it's not the arrow. It's the Indian.
While still making a shit load of money.

This is one of the things that's 'betable.' As in, you will make money. (I make more money on golf bets than football...and I do okay on the later.)

JT makes it to the weekends, he's playing on Saturday most of the time. Yes, I would love to see him in the final pairing on Sunday. But, I also realize what making Saturday means. Bank.

While still making a shit load of money.

This is one of the things that's 'betable.' As in, you will make money. (I make more money on golf bets than football...and I do okay on the later.)

JT makes it to the weekends, he's playing on Saturday most of the time. Yes, I would love to see him in the final pairing on Sunday. But, I also realize what making Saturday means. Bank.

It is unknown exactly how much Thomas is paid by his sponsors exactly, but in total the figure is estimated to be around $20 million in endorsements each year (source: Golf Monthly).

As you would expect, the American has a number of big sponsors, which includes the likes of Titleist and FootJoy, manufacturers who have been with the American more-or-less since he turned professional. Some of his other main sponsors include NetJets, Troon, Citi and Lineage Logistics.

How long with these companies spend the big bucks to JT for his production on the course.

JT is no longer one of the Top 25 golfers. He can't putt well enough to compete. These other top guys are deadly from 10-12 feet while JT is ordinary at best.

The new Scotty Cameron putter hasn't done much for him. Then again, it's not the arrow. It's the Indian.
It would also help if he hit a fairway from time to time. I found when I hit a fairway on that rare occasion, I have a better than average chance of a double bogey. :p

Not happening this weekend. I watched his round with Koepka and Morikawa today. They all struggled. He's scattering tee shots all over the place, most of his are a bad dead pulls to the left.
I love this tournament but haven't been able to watch...working on a deck for a few weeks now.

I am listening to Trump and laughing my ass off.

Back
Top Bottom