| FTBL CU vs UA , Saturday/Atlanta

G

One thing I noticed two days ago while looking at CU/USC gamefilm was Clemson tackles high late. When they get tired the tackling is terrible. They're strength is their running back tandem & and their weakness is consistency & late 4th quarter tackling.

Alabama is never lacking in fundamentals.

FINAL

A lot of unknowns going into this game but there is one that is very well known around our fan base...the conditioning of this team is better than it has been in years.

That's one of the reasons I like our chances.

One thing I noticed two days ago while looking at CU/USC gamefilm was Clemson tackles high late. When they get tired the tackling is terrible. They're strength is their running back tandem & and their weakness is consistency & late 4th quarter tackling.

Alabama is never lacking in fundamentals.

FINAL

Conditioning will hopefully be in our favor. After SEC media days, I believe, someone linked an interview with a Barn player who said by the end of the game they(Clemson) was really worn down. Good thing we got 4 good backs that won't be tired by the end of the game.

SpecThis said:
I don't see their running backs doing too well unless they can break every takle themselves. Their O-Line looks like crap.

If that O-Line can't create gaps or hold the defense, then we're gonna have a field day. :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom