| FTBL Croom got Croomed

I hate Croom because of his attitude towards Alabama. Just because he got passed over for the job (thank you Lord God) he has been bitter ever since. Maybe he should pay less attention to showing up like Bruce Wayne before a football game and more attention to his football team.

Croom can go to the WAC or Stillman or something for all I care.

I'm going to go ahead and predict that Ole Miss will KILL Texas Tech in the Cotton Bowl. I predict that by half time, Graham Harrell will wish he had never heard the name Kentrell Lockett.

Re: Porter...

KingofBling said:
Porter.. Why did dislike Croom? just curious. I kind of pull for them when there not playing the Tide of course.. Roll Tide?

He has been no friend to Alabama since going to MSU. In fact, he has actually gone out of his way to try and disparage The University on several occasions. Ergo, he is no friend of mine.

I also despise MSU, so any time [other than against auburn] those clowns get beat (especially like they did today), I'm all about it.

Porter said:
KingofBling said:
Porter.. Why did dislike Croom? just curious. I kind of pull for them when there not playing the Tide of course.. Roll Tide?

He has been no friend to Alabama since going to MSU. In fact, he has actually gone out of his way to try and disparage The University on several occasions. Ergo, he is no friend of mine.

I also despise MSU, so any time [other than against auburn] those clowns get beat (especially like they did today), I'm all about it.

But Will Clark went to Miss. St., Porter. Doesn't that count for anything?

bear facts said:
Porter said:
KingofBling said:

But Will Clark went to Miss. St., Porter. Doesn't that count for anything?

I don't even think he likes them these days.

Whoa now...put down the Rebel kool-aid guys. They're a pretty good team, but we'll see if they can maintain this kind of football for years.

I predict that by half time, Graham Harrell will wish he had never heard the name Kentrell Lockett.
Or Greg Hardy. :D

I, on the other hand, think Ole Miss Texas Tech will be a great game. I think Ole Miss will pull it out, but that offense will give the Rebel secondary fits, if Harrell has time to throw.

TidePride50 said:
I predict that by half time, Graham Harrell will wish he had never heard the name Kentrell Lockett.
Or Greg Hardy. :D

I, on the other hand, think Ole Miss Texas Tech will be a great game. I think Ole Miss will pull it out, but that offense will give the Rebel secondary fits, if Harrell has time to throw.

As much as I'd like to agree with that, I keep coming back to the point of Ole Miss having the worst secondary in the SEC.

I honestly think Ole Miss would have to score on just about every possession to keep up with the Red Raiders and I don't think they can.

Good game, that I can see. But I'd bet in the end TT wins by two touchdowns or more.

Back
Top Bottom