| FTBL Cord cutters, here's a comprehensive list of streaming services (and free TV) for watching football this fall.

Max

Free TV-

Streaming services and prices

I think I've tried pretty much all the streaming services. Most of the time they were offering rocking deals, these days, not so much. At the same time, each service always had some serious limitations to watching what you were most interested in. Sling was my first attempt at streaming. $20 bucks for the orange/sports channels and an extra 5 bucks for the SEC network and a few other sports channels on the sports tier. I think they since went to $25 for either orange or blue.

Sounds good if you want to watch on only one TV at a time, cause that's all they allowed. So I went with the orange and blue for $40 bucks for both, plus 2- $5.oo tiers. So now I'm at $50 bucks which isn't the end of the world. Everything on the blue package I could get on all 3 of my TVs, everything on the orange package (all ESPN channels and Disney channels for the kiddies) you could still only get on one TV. Crazy crap like that makes Sling a little less sexy, in spite of their commercials. I'm no longer a Slinger.

Back
Top Bottom