| FTBL Congress has finally started something worthwhile...........

I agree that the BCS is bogus, but congress has no business delving into it. If they wnat to help this country, they need to start studying ways to help the economy.

As I have stated in this forum before, I am entirely in favor of a D-1 football playoff, but I can't imagine that anything congress could create that would be better than the BCS set up. I keep thinking of the old saying "An elephant is a mouse that was designed by a government committee."

Bama Bo said:
I agree that the BCS is bogus, but congress has no business delving into it. If they want to help this country, they need to start studying ways to help the economy.

No they couldn't do that, that would do away with people trying to be lifetime politicians, and put people in there that actually want to help everyone in America than their pocket books.

The government is to big as it is, and now they want to take over college football. I have a feeling they are going to say "States may be over the education received in each individual state, but the NCAA is a national committee that is separate from the federal level, and we can't have that." :roll:

In case anyone was wondering I believe 99.9999999999999% of politicians are crooks that are in it for themselves rather than the people.

With all of the issues in America ranked by severity, Congress has now solved them all and has worked its way down to recreational activities?

We are so blessed, and life is good.

Back
Top Bottom