| FTBL Congratulations Tide Fans

Great game, congrat's on your win. I would like to tell you what a great fan base you have here. I have seen no negativity against McFadden or any of the players from Arkansas. Even though Arkansas fans believe that the helmet incident should result in that player being removed from the team, there is no place in football for that attitude. The players on your team showed toughness that apparently rubbed off your coach. While ours showed again our coaches abilities are high school at best. Poor clock management and bone head call of throwing on 3rd down when you had no time outs. Oh well, great job and if you ever want to trade coaches..... We'll throw in the def cood for free. Til Next year.

Class act, razorback!! D-Mac is a beast!! Last night was a great game, although the decision to pass on that third down play really helped us out.

Here's wishing you guys the best of luck for the remainder of the season!!

Arkrzrbacks said:
Great game, congrat's on your win. I would like to tell you what a great fan base you have here. I have seen no negativity against McFadden or any of the players from Arkansas. Even though Arkansas fans believe that the helmet incident should result in that player being removed from the team, there is no place in football for that attitude. The players on your team showed toughness that apparently rubbed off your coach. While ours showed again our coaches abilities are high school at best. Poor clock management and bone head call of throwing on 3rd down when you had no time outs. Oh well, great job and if you ever want to trade coaches..... We'll throw in the def cood for free. Til Next year.

Please beat Auburn by 50.

Hog fans have nothing to be ashamed of regarding yesterday's game. It showed a lot of character for Arkansas to be down early like that in a hostile environment and mount a comeback.

That game turned into more of one than I really cared for in the second half. We were fortunate to be the team with the W at the end is all.

Back
Top Bottom