| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Conference Championship Weekend šŸˆ

Hard to think a 1 loss TCU team that lost in OT in a champiohsnip game will not stay one of the top 4. Still not feeling like it matters since we have 2 losses. Just not deserving but give them a shot at least we would get to see BY/WA play another game.

Might help if the Who's play UGA close.
Hard to argue against anyone if you keep Ohio State in after them getting shellacked at home.

You guys think it will be Michigan/OSU in the first round (#2 vs #3) and Georgia vs TCU? Looks like what it will be to me. Donā€™t see how they could put TCU ahead of OSU after losing that game. Hard to think they wouldnā€™t fall at least 1 spot with that loss.

All due respect, but why would no one want to play us this year?

Because of what we ARE capable of. They know this isn't a normal Saban team, but they slso know Bryce can turn it upside down in two seconds and William Anderson can too. It's more about what we are cspable of and that's ending your season. No one will route us, that's a fact.

You scared of Bryce, or JJ McCarthy, Stetson, Stroud, Duggan, or Caleb Williams more? Same with Anderson/Turner, and any other competitors and their best defenders?

You guys think it will be Michigan/OSU in the first round (#2 vs #3) and Georgia vs TCU? Looks like what it will be to me. Donā€™t see how they could put TCU ahead of OSU after losing that game. Hard to think they wouldnā€™t fall at least 1 spot with that loss.
Bama lost two games by four points on the last play of the games. TCU lost one game by three points on the last play of the game. tOSU lost one game by TWENTY TWO points and were never in the game in the second half. Not much question which one of those has the better resume.

CFP is on record as not being for rematches. They will leave TCU at three to avoid the Michigan-tOSU rematch.

I think they're going regardless. Runner-up represents if winner is in playoff, correct?
Nope.

SEC Bowl Tie-Ins, Affiliations​

The SEC Champion will automatically go to the Sugar Bowl if itā€™s not selected for the College Football Playoff. The highest-ranked available SEC team is in the Sugar.

1. Sugar Bowl vs Big 12
SEC Champion goes here if not in the College Football Playoff, or highest-ranked SEC team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom