| FTBL Concerns about Undra Billingsley's qualification?

TerryP

Staff
:lol: There shouldn't be. He was just selected as Valedictorian for his class at B-ham Woodlawn. (4.2 GPA)

He's involved in track and did well at the meet in shotput...something worth watching because it shows strength. He competes in the discus throw as well with is also worth paying attention to because of the balance and footwork required. FWIW, Mark Barron won both events.

TerryP said:
...He was just selected as Valedictorian for his class at B-ham Woodlawn. (4.2 GPA)
Yeah, What I know is he was already expected to graduate as the class Valedictorian.

Then he carried a 4.4 GPA. :shock:

And indeed, It's pretty clear he's gonna be qualified without trouble. :lol:

TerryP said:
He's involved in track and did well at the meet in shotput...something worth watching because it shows strength. He competes in the discus throw as well with is also worth paying attention to because of the balance and footwork required. FWIW, Mark Barron won both events.
Mark Barron is a beast!.

RTR,

Geeks! :lol: How do we expect to be the People's Champion if we keep missing out on Knuckle-Dragger prospects? :lol:

Congrats Big Guy. ^^YOUda

This topic title had me fooled for a second until I read the article. Glad he is such a brilliant kid off the field. Now Undra has to step it up to play above his own HS coach's expectations. If I remember correctly, his own coach threw him under the bus for his work ethic on the football field. The team went 1-9 and the coach rode him pretty hard. I hope he can redeem himself at the Capstone, since he will be surrounded by more talented players.

aMAZEnFan said:
This topic title had me fooled for a second until I read the article. Glad he is such a brilliant kid off the field. Now Undra has to step it up to play above his own HS coach's expectations. If I remember correctly, his own coach threw him under the bus for his work ethic on the football field. The team went 1-9 and the coach rode him pretty hard. I hope he can redeem himself at the Capstone, since he will be surrounded by more talented players.

It seems I recall something about that as well. Can't say for sure. Now, blaming a 1-9 season on a defensive lineman? OK. :roll:

Bottom line. He'll have to perform now. I don't think we'll find any doubts about that, will we? :wink:

TerryP said:
aMAZEnFan said:

It seems I recall something about that as well. Can't say for sure. Now, blaming a 1-9 season on a defensive lineman? OK. :roll:

Bottom line. He'll have to perform now. I don't think we'll find any doubts about that, will we? :wink:

Yeah, You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Back
Top Bottom