| FTBL College Gameday in T-town?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the game have to be on ESPN for Gameday to be able to be there?

What I'm saying is...can Gameday be in Baton Rouge since its on CBS?

South Carolina @ LSU is the other big SEC game. I figure it will get the 2:30 CBS slot because of their rankings. South Carolina went to 12 this week.

Tider 27 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the game have to be on ESPN for Gameday to be able to be there?

What I'm saying is...can Gameday be in Baton Rouge since its on CBS?

No Gameday was here for the last UGA game we played in T-town and it was on CBS...I sat in the sun and baked that day.

A couple of years ago when LSU rolled into T-town and we were both undefeated....that also was the CBS game of the week and Gameday was here on campus for that one.

Although we lost that was a wild day. Good game, pre-game was wild, and the most spectacular fly-over I have ever seen was that day.

planomateo said:
I'm thinking the only way GameDay will be in bama will be if we can stay undefeated til LSU.

as the old cajun cook use to say, "I guarantee it" :D

Unless LSU loses a couple (would that not be nice) maybe to S.Carolina and the Hogs. Then to Bama!

rammerjammer said:
Although we lost that was a wild day. Good game, pre-game was wild, and the most spectacular fly-over I have ever seen was that day.

Yeah, nothing like a bomber flying about two feet above a crane doing construction on the stadium to get the crowd going. :shock:

Wiseace615 said:
rammerjammer said:

Yeah, nothing like a bomber flying about two feet above a crane doing construction on the stadium to get the crowd going. :shock:
That was freakin' insane. 'Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom