| FTBL College football power rankings

G

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=8433454&MSNHPHMA#sport=COLLEGE FOOTBALL&photo=8432564

#25 Michigan Wolverines didn't these bums lose to a 1-AA team ?

#23 South Florida Bulls WHAT? How? WHERE ? I believe these falls under WTFOVER?

#17 Penn State Nittany Lions well you never know, but Joepa has been doing well as far I know.

#16 Kansas Jayhawks ROFL!! Yea ok given who the play sure...

#14 Auburn Tigers read it for yourself.
:lol:

#11 Texas Tech Red Raiders :roll:

and last, but not least the Most overrated team in this football era once again it's
#1 Ohio State Buckeyes

oandninefj9be0.jpg

ohiostatescriptohiooversq5.jpg

Ok so I'm a homer I just don't understand how some of these teams are ranked above us. I know we havn't been a powerhouse of late, but I'll be dipped if TexTech should before us or the Jayhawks one good season and they are in the top 25..

Optimus said:
TerryP said:
I posted the ESPN Power Rankings about a week or so ago. They are a little more accurate on this, IMO.

WOW TP were behind Ole Miss. In the words of Rodney Dangerfield “Can’t get no respect.”

Hey, I do think we get a W in the Ole Miss game this year. That said, Nutt has inherited some talent with this team. Their offensive is filled with Jr.'s and Sr's and with the exception of two freshman on defense the rest are Jr's and Sr's.

Coming out of spring they had one end, Lockett, actually beat out Greg Hardy for one of the DE positions. (doubt that stands but it does show depth)

The questions are can Nutt ride Codera Eason's back all year and can Jevan Snead come through like he's expected.

My prediction? Ole Miss goes bowling this year with 7-8 W's.

TerryP said:
Optimus said:
TerryP said:
I posted the ESPN Power Rankings about a week or so ago. They are a little more accurate on this, IMO.

WOW TP were behind Ole Miss. In the words of Rodney Dangerfield “Can’t get no respect.”

Hey, I do think we get a W in the Ole Miss game this year. That said, Nutt has inherited some talent with this team. Their offensive is filled with Jr.'s and Sr's and with the exception of two freshman on defense the rest are Jr's and Sr's.

Coming out of spring they had one end, Lockett, actually beat out Greg Hardy for one of the DE positions. (doubt that stands but it does show depth)

The questions are can Nutt ride Codera Eason's back all year and can Jevan Snead come through like he's expected.

If Ole Miss gets 8 wins Alabama would just about have to be one of those wouldn't it?

I am in agreement about Ole Miss. They are going to be overlooked, slightly, but they will win quite a few games, just based on how many experienced guys they have on that team. They won't be without fault, as Nutt teams never are. They will committ a lot of penalties. They will make some dumb mistakes. But they will be stronger than we think, and yes, I think they've got a great chance to beat our guys.

Want to know which team in the SEC I think is set for a completely rotten season? Arkansas. Man, I don't see how they can win more than 5 games this season. Mississippi State will be the question mark in the West. I think Auburn will be good, again, and so will LSU. As is always the case with Bama, most of how we do depends on how the ball bounces. We are talented, but young (sounds like Tuberville). We are well coached, but running with new coaches in key places such as OC.

I see the west shaking out like this...
1-LSU 10-2,6-2
2-Alabama 8-4, 5-3(by virtue of the win over Auburn)
3-Auburn 8-4,5-3
4-Ole Miss 7-5,4-4
5-Miss State 6-6, 3-5
6-Arkansas 4-8,1-7

Bamabuzzard said:
TerryP said:
Optimus said:
TerryP said:

If Ole Miss gets 8 wins Alabama would just about have to be one of those wouldn't it?

So would you agree they should be ranked above us? I know I'm a bit of a homer and I can admit it to a point. It seems to me either I or the (ALABAMA NATION) have the bar set high this year. (Personal I think we do every year) Others around the nation do not see us as a threat to anyone, I think loses to LMU really hurt us last year. Not only embarrassing, but over all hurt us with nation respect. Although it that doesn't seen to be the case with MICHIGAN :roll: I don’t really like ESPN, but I do like fox sports it’s why I posted the link. It is kind of sad to see us slip so far off the nation radar. I like the rest hope Coach Saban can turn us around and restore the pride of the south!

|Do you think we have the bar set too high? I mean if Old Miss gets 8 wins then what should we expect. I myself think this Clemson game will be a very tough win, I don’t foresee it being a push over. Matter of fact I think it will come down to someone giving up a big play on defense. I just hope we are ready for a tough schedule ahead of us.

Bamabuzzard said:
TerryP said:
Optimus said:
TerryP said:

Memphis
Wake Forest
Samford
Vandy
South Carolina
Arkansas
La-Monroe
Miss. St.

Losses to...

UF
BAMA
Auburn