| FTBL College football Live on ESPN

csdien

Verified Member
That Les Miles bit was entertaining it seems CNS and/or Alabama has gotten under his skin a bit. Poor guy couldn't even bring himself to say Saban or Alabama.

Pretty funny.

Corso's bit on Saban reaching the SECCG before Spurrier was an interesting take. Dunno if I'd agree they got that much closer last year , but hey I'm a Bama man .. so yea why not I agree!.

csdien said:
That Les Miles bit was entertaining it seems CNS and/or Alabama has gotten under his skin a bit. Poor guy couldn't even bring himself to say Saban or Alabama.

Pretty funny.

Corso's bit on Saban reaching the SECCG before Spurrier was an interesting take. Dunno if I'd agree they got that much closer last year , but hey I'm a Bama man .. so yea why not I agree!.

I can't stand Les Miles, but I thought it was funny that they had Rece Davis interview him (Rece is a Bama grad)

I think Miss state will suprise some people against LSU. i dunno if they will win but i think they will lead at some point

Listen Goodscotch, lets face the truth here. Les Miles is a joke. The guy acts like a little girl on national TV all the time. Sounds like a mama's boy or something. He tries to enunciate too hard, and he stututttuutututers like a Ford engine in cold weather. Who wouldn't go 22-4 with that talent? LSU is f***in loaded this year, more loaded than Southern Cal even. For God's sake, LSU finished 3rd in the SEC West last year and went to a BCS game, because everyone knew how loaded they were. To be so immature that you can't even say "Alabama" is very sad. :roll:

You win. From now on, it will be Alabama instead of Bama, Auburn instead of "The Barn" .. I apologize for my immaturity. I guess I should have dissected Les Miles' vocal delivery and compared it to a Ford.

I miss football. Right now, everyone is undefeated so we can call the other coach "a little girl". I meant no disrespect, just would rather stick to football.

GoodScotch said:
Miles won more at Oklahoma State than Jimmy Johnson did.
No actually he didn't, JJ was 29-25-3 Les was 28-21, he just didn't lose as many. Although Les had a better season his first year after leaving Oklahoma State.

I have no problem with him not saying our name. He just hasn't learned it yet. It will not be long before he realizes who his DADDY is (Saban and Alabama).

My problem is he told the truth not too long ago about the fudgepac-10 and now he is backtracking and saying that they are a respectable conference when we all know that is not true. If you are going to make a strong statement albeit true be man enough and have the balls to stand behind it. :evil:

GoodScotch said:
You win. From now on, it will be Alabama instead of Bama, Auburn instead of "The Barn" .. I apologize for my immaturity. I guess I should have dissected Les Miles' vocal delivery and compared it to a Ford.

I miss football. Right now, everyone is undefeated so we can call the other coach "a little girl". I meant no disrespect, just would rather stick to football.

Les Miles = f'n clown shoes.

You do realize that you don't have to defend everything LSU, right? This is a 'Bama board, we talk about 'Bama, and who 'Bama plays, who they coach against, and all that jazz. When you have a goober like Les Miles, that your own fans admit probably isn't any good, or manages to find a way to keep himself out of title contention, what's wrong with people ripping on him? Hell, Shula was a better speaker that Lester Miles, and he was TERRIBLE.

Get over what you hear or just bail, it aint going to stop.

Back
Top Bottom