| FTBL College Football Hall of Fame

You guys ever take a look at the College Football Hall of Fame inductees? I’m curious as to when CNS will get the nod. The criteria for a coach are 10 seasons or more coaching, .600 win % and at least 100 wins. Low bar. The SEC is noticeably light on members in general but come on, the greatest coach in the last 40 years and maybe ever. There’s no mention a coach has to be retired. There’s coaches like Jim Tressel (really?), Mack Brown, Dennis Erickson (again, really?). Just something that crossed my mind…

From the CFBHOF website:

”A coach becomes eligible three years after retirement or immediately following retirement provided he is at least 70 years of age. Active coaches become eligible at 75 years of age. He must have been a head coach for a minimum of 10 years and coached at least 100 games with a .600 winning percentage*.”

That
From the CFBHOF website:

”A coach becomes eligible three years after retirement or immediately following retirement provided he is at least 70 years of age. Active coaches become eligible at 75 years of age. He must have been a head coach for a minimum of 10 years and coached at least 100 games with a .600 winning percentage*.”
That answers that then, thanks OP. I didn’t see the criteria on their site so I looked elsewhere and found below. It left off the age requirement.
  1. Coaches must have at least 10 years of head coaching experience, coached 100 games, and had at least a .600 winning percentage.

Back
Top Bottom