| FTBL COLLEGE FOOTBALL '07: Saban tries to save Alabama

i have to admit, usc is dominate.....for who they play against. i would really love to see, for just one year, usc play in the sec. and have like florida's '06 schedule.

bamafan said:
i have to admit, usc is dominate.....for who they play against. i would really love to see, for just one year, usc play in the sec. and have like florida's '06 schedule.

They beat Arkansas' brains out the past two years and they took Auburn down twice in 02-03 (once pretty badly.)

I'm not saying they would be as dominant in the SEC as they are in the PAC-10, but they could win the SEC in their current form...and probably would have done it more than a time or two.

nicodemus said:
bamafan said:

They beat Arkansas' brains out the past two years and they took Auburn down twice in 02-03 (once pretty badly.)

I'm not saying they would be as dominant in the SEC as they are in the PAC-10, but they could win the SEC in their current form...and probably would have done it more than a time or two.

Point well taken...counterpoint, McFadden did not play and it was the first game of the year, which I think it would have been a lot closer had they played each other later on. USC played Auburn too to open both seasons, 03 season for Auburn turned out to be a BIG bust.

nicodemus said:
bamafan said:

Playing one SEC team a year doesn't mean squat. Put them in our conference and let their players get pounded every single week, then we'll see if how many 10 win seasons they can put up. My guess is, they'd have a lot of 8-9 win seasons with a 10-11 win season thrown in the mix every 3 years or so.

Those guys have fresh legs at almost every game because they are able to rest their starters in their weak conference. They should win 11 games a season in the PAC-10.

Back
Top Bottom