| FTBL College Fantasy Football

Wiseace615

Verified Member
Hey guys and gals,

I don't know if anyone else has started a free College Fantasy Ledge yet, but I have set one up at CBS Sportsline. Just follow this link:

http://www.sportsline.com/fantasy

and Click on the College Fantasy Football Icon.

The league name is : RollTideBama

The password is: Number13

The max is ten per league. Let me know if you have any trouble signing up.

-Clayton

:( Well I have try to join up. Will not let me sign in. I can sign in with my account. But I can't sign up for your site.

Hey guys, make sure when you go in to join a league you specify "private" then scroll to the bottom where you can look for an indiviual league by name. Then you can just type in RollTideBama.com.

Enter the password to join.

Birmingham said:
sorry for the crazy talk, they just make it seem like you're starting your own league and it's a bit confusing. Rant off, signed up.

Actually, I agree 100%. It's crazy how they have it set up. It takes an act of Congress just to join a private league.

porkchop said:
Birmingham said:
sorry for the crazy talk, they just make it seem like you're starting your own league and it's a bit confusing. Rant off, signed up.

Actually, I agree 100%. It's crazy how they have it set up. It takes an act of Congress just to join a private league.

Yeah, sorry about the hassle involved. I'm not a big fan of the way sportsline sets up things, but they are one of the few sights that I've found that do College Fantasy along with pro sports. I do appreciate you guys signing up.

tidentrue said:
must be full....wont show the league when you do the search thing.

Yeah, that one is full. I have opened up another league for those who are interested and missed out on the first one.

Web Site: www.sportsline.com/fantasy

League name: RollTideBama2

Password: BigAl

As with the first league, there needs to be ten players to draft and the draft is set for the 25th.

Also, if anyone has trouble signing up PM and e-mail address at which I can reach you, and I'll send you a personal invite.

-Clayton

Back
Top Bottom