| FTBL Cole Cubelic, Roman Harper to debut new SEC Network show ‘Read & React’

My first time watching this show, dug this thread up to make a comment. Didn't realize the show went back to last season until I saw the dates on this thread... I've seen it talked about, but thought it was new this season. Anyway, it's pretty good stuff... Cubelic and Harper work well together on it and both are really good on the analysis (the latter, I already knew... they have always been top notch). Anyway, good show for those that might be interested...

My first time watching this show, dug this thread up to make a comment. Didn't realize the show went back to last season until I saw the dates on this thread... I've seen it talked about, but thought it was new this season. Anyway, it's pretty good stuff... Cubelic and Harper work well together on it and both are really good on the analysis (the latter, I already knew... they have always been top notch). Anyway, good show for those that might be interested...
Did you dig it up or was it suggested by the software? Started a thread and it appeared...? I've been watching that "function" this fall.

Confession. I hate multiple threads on the same subject.
If this is happening to me as I'm about to post a thread, then I know it's happening to other! As I'm about to write my post, the thread tells me to look below to see if it isn't already being talked about in another thread.

Did you dig it up or was it suggested by the software? Started a thread and it appeared...? I've been watching that "function" this fall.

I thought I remembered a post about it so I went digging in search and found this one.

Confession. I hate multiple threads on the same subject.

Same. I try to avoid it and I understand why it happens, but I like everything on one particular topic to be in 1 thread in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom