| FTBL Coker at it again

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
I

imported_porkchop

So how many drug tests does a Volunteer football player get to fail these days before being dismissed? Count 'em....... 4

Lamarcus Toker, er..I mean..Coker is back at it again. He hasn't failed a drug test, yet, but he's missed his manditory counciling session. The results of his last drug test will be reported within days. I wonder what the outcome will be? :?

Old school UT fans and supporters have to be rolling over in their graves at how Foolmer has whored this program out.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3090179

porkchop said:
So how many drug tests does a Volunteer football player get to fail these days before being dismissed? Count 'em....... 4

Lamarcus Toker, er..I mean..Coker is back at it again. He hasn't failed a drug test, yet, but he's missed his manditory counciling session. The results of his last drug test will be reported within days. I wonder what the outcome will be? :?

Old school UT fans and supporters have to be rolling over in their graves at how Foolmer has whored this program out.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3090179

Well, you get what you pay for. Plus, I have no idea what the market value for crap is. I'm sure a Vol fan would be able to tell ya. :wink:

His results will come out on a Saturday night just after a game and it will be a Saturday before their next bye week. He will then be suspended indefinitely (until kickoff of the next game). If they don;t have a bye week remaining, he will be suspended for the 1st quarter of the following game. Have you guys ever heard of Coker missing more than a quarter of a game? Also, when was the last time Phatty Phat Phat suspended a player for even a cupcake game?

cool027.gif

AlabamaSlammer said:
Wish we had the smiley thats eating popcorn. Because that's pretty much me here lately. Just sitting back eating popcorn and watching you guys roast the LSWho guys on the board. Very entertaining. :D

jerry.gif

:lol:

Bama1966, I'll PM with you some to choose from.

ESPN just announced that Coker was dismissed from the team this afternoon after failing his 4th drug test. I guess it is a 4 strike policy. I guarantee he would have stayed if Phatty had anything to do with it. It looks like the school took this action.

Back
Top Bottom