| FTBL Coach Saban Reinstitutes Covid Safety Protocols

bama alum

"(Coach Saban) noted that more than 90% of players are vaccinated and have received their booster shots." I thought we read this summer this number was closer to 100% than this. I guess I could be wrong.

Edit: I guess I was typing what I was thinking. No need to answer that question.

Last edited:
"(Coach Saban) noted that more than 90% of players are vaccinated and have received their booster shots." I thought we read this summer this number was closer to 100% than this. I guess I could be wrong.

Edit: I guess I was typing what I was thinking. No need to answer that question.

Could be counting early enrollees now?

I think at the time it was just the 2 shot vaccine and now he is including the booster in the 90% number.

This most recent bulge of new cases, as measured by a seven day moving average, is still about 10,000 shy of our September Delta variant peak, and it's about 100,000 short of the all-time peak at the first of the year.

Trying something new, see if the QR code opens the WSJ Covid Tracker daily article.

Attachments

• qrcode_www.wsj.com.png
    qrcode_www.wsj.com.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 3
This most recent bulge of new cases, as measured by a seven day moving average, is still about 10,000 shy of our September Delta variant peak, and it's about 100,000 short of the all-time peak at the first of the year.

Trying something new, see if the QR code opens the WSJ Covid Tracker daily article.
Sort of...prolly opens differently depending on which app. It brought up a URL for me.

Back
Top Bottom