| FTBL Coach Saban/Johnson - SEC media teleconference

benc

Verified Member
Hey guys, here's the Saban and Johnson interviews from this mornings SEC media teleconference. As always Rappaport has to throw out his random question of the week. The coaches didn't talk too much about the upcoming game, more off topics questions were asked.

Check it out @ www.tidecast.net

Enjoy, RTR!

Thanks for the link Benc. ;tr

I am going to love the day when one of these media jacka**es makes the mistake of addressing Saban as Nick and coach just goes Exorcist on the guy. Is it just me or does anyone else find that incredibly disrespectful? :?

Yea, I do think so and I can't wait either. You know it's just a matter of time. The first lost! Maybe?

porkchop said:
Thanks for the link Benc. ;tr

I am going to love the day when one of these media jacka**es makes the mistake of addressing Saban as Nick and coach just goes Exorcist on the guy. Is it just me or does anyone else find that incredibly disrespectful? :?
As far as i'm concerned the sooner it happens the better it will be. Rappaport is a crown and an embaressment to journalism and The Bham News.

Hey Nick: I know you are the coach of Alabama now and you know all of us from the media and rival teams can't stand this so don't tell us about your game this week and what you think the keys to victory are. No, tell me about LSWho and who you recruited there and tell me some about Miami Dolphin players.

Back
Top Bottom