| RECRUIT Coach Pete Golding just tore it up on the recruiting trail!

Max

•Five-star LB Jihaad Campbell
•Five-star WR Aaron Anderson
•Rivals100 WR Shazz Preston
•Rivals100 ATH Kendrick Law
•Rivals100 DL Jaheim Oatis
•Rivals100 LB Shawn Murphy
•Three-star TE Danny Lewis Jr.
•Transfer DB Elias Ricks

•Five-star LB Jihaad Campbell
•Five-star WR Aaron Anderson
•Rivals100 WR Shazz Preston
•Rivals100 ATH Kendrick Law
•Rivals100 DL Jaheim Oatis
•Rivals100 LB Shawn Murphy
•Three-star TE Danny Lewis Jr.
•Transfer DB Elias Ricks

Wonder how high he'll soar now, now that he has street cred and spent time in the pen? I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Just having a little fun at his expense lately.

Wonder how high he'll soar now, now that he has street cred and spent time in the pen? I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Just having a little fun at his expense lately.
I know tongue in cheek but you know other programs will use it. Also he will have to answer questions by recruits and their families that he did not have to deal with before. May in the end not have a huge impact but it will have some.

He deserves a drink. Oh wait. . .

leonardo-dicaprio-toast.gif

Why? You know how I feel about our ILBs. Is this the Alpha that I've been looking for?
I'm told he's likely to begin inside and eventually move outside. His projected position from the services label him as an "edge guy" but the staff has told him they feel he can play all four positions. In high school he's played with his hand in the dirt as well as an outside linebacker. He's got the frame to be a 240lb inside guy from my view.

Athletic testing(s) and drill work he's been through...he's one of the most athletic guys we've seen come through the program and how he's being described isn't hyperbole. He's just that athletic.

I know tongue in cheek but you know other programs will use it. Also he will have to answer questions by recruits and their families that he did not have to deal with before. May in the end not have a huge impact but it will have some.

Oh, I agree. I brought up this same point in that thread about how is he supposed to sit in a living room with a momma, grandmomma, or caregiver and say he'll take care of their baby's. Definitely gonna be a question he'll have to deal with on the recruiting trail. Hopefully it'll just make him a stronger person.

Kid looks full grown and like he has been in the program a few years already.

Enrolled 02/10/22
FK7PiAbXEAMPPzH

They said he's a beast. That was the high school talk. 6'3 - 220, but can run. He came on late with a massive jump in his recruiting ranking after they saw him dominate against all of the other highly touted recruits. He's one to get excited about. Can you imagine him and Blackshire manning the middle?

1644419589378.png

Oh, I agree. I brought up this same point in that thread about how is he supposed to sit in a living room with a momma, grandmomma, or caregiver and say he'll take care of their baby's. Definitely gonna be a question he'll have to deal with on the recruiting trail. Hopefully it'll just make him a stronger person.

Sark had to deal with negative recruiting
...probably.....

Its General Nick Sabans Alabama program...
They are just soldiers in war...

Assistants come and go....the recruits keep on coming

I don't think it'll get brought up....

They said he's a beast. That was the high school talk. 6'3 - 220, but can run. He came on late with a massive jump in his recruiting ranking after they saw him dominate against all of the other highly touted recruits. He's one to get excited about. Can you imagine him and Blackshire manning the middle?

View attachment 20358
Good grief. Let him get off the bus first on road games. Then, run him around to the back of the bus and let him get off last.

Back
Top Bottom