• 18. Michigan
  • 19. Louisville
  • 20. Iowa State
  • 21. Clemson
  • 22. Nebraska
  • 23. Northern Illinois
  • 24. Illinois
  • 25. Texas A&M

What is the AP thinking? I know UGA had its handful with UK, but UK is and SEC team? I guess this is what those writers are wanting A Manning in the first place!

• 1. Texas (35)
  • 2. Georgia (23)
  • 3. Ohio State (5)
  • 4. Alabama
  • 5. Ole Miss
  • 6. Tennessee
  • 7. Missouri
  • 8. Miami
  • 9. Oregon
  • 10. Penn State
  • 11. USC
  • 13. Kansas State
  • 14. Oklahoma State
  • 15. Oklahoma
  • 16. LSU
  • 17. Notre Dame
  • 18. Michigan
  • 19. Louisville
  • 20. Iowa State
  • 21. Clemson
  • 22. Nebraska
  • 23. Northern Illinois
  • 24. Illinois
  • 25. Texas A&M

What is the AP thinking? I know UGA had its handful with UK, but UK is and SEC team? I guess this is what those writers are wanting A Manning in the first place!
Regardless if KY is an SEC team, they weren’t ranked and UGA struggled.

A CNS coached team would use this as a motivator. I assume Smart will try and do the same. This could make the 28th game more challenging. Going to find out if Smart has the core and culture to the level CNS had at Bama.

Bama could make a statement that the SEC and NC still goes through T-Town.

Going to find out if Smart has the core and culture to the level CNS had at Bama.

Bama could make a statement that the SEC and NC still goes through T-Town.

Smart has already shown he can’t match sabans “culture” with the graduation rates..

Not that that matters anymore, but it shows the lack of discipline and sticktoitiveness needed to be successful long term.

Smart has already shown he can’t match sabans “culture” with the graduation rates..

Not that that matters anymore, but it shows the lack of discipline and sticktoitiveness needed to be successful long term.
Kirby is going after some blue chippers.. but a lot of those guys are the biggest trouble makers and problem children in their communities..They are protected by the coaches and even the LE and judicial wings in their hometown..Years ago, a great qb at BRHS (guess who the coach was) spent most of his time in on campus suspension, for being a bully.. And he had multiple children in the 11th grade..But the coaching staff and DAs made sure they had their “Friday night lights”.. Now he is just a no child support paying dope suckin scumbag.. He could always outrun the hell out of the cops, but not the Belgian Melomar..

Last edited:
Polls are for fans. Til the end.
I would have moved texas ahead also.
Uga is on an unprecedented run. About to break the regular season win streak.

Living in SECe for all those years. But they can show their stuff with @ bama. @ texas. @ole ms. This year Hats off if they can get thru 24
Even at the end, the polls mean nothing. The CFP rankings mean something.

There are four national title trophies.
Ok. I actually thought about this. And. The thought is no longer valid

Ok. What if last year. The AP decided. Uga was the best team. But left out of cfps
No? Ok !

But for sake of argument. Michigan and their spying stuff. And fact...UGA would have been a 7 point favorite over Michigan. AP says ...no. To Michigan cfp #1. And says. Who was best team including after bowls. And decided...uga.

Stupid shit i know. But.....and now its 12 team.

UGA is breathing a sigh of relief… they did not want to come to Tuscaloosa the number one ranked team in the nation… it’s just too much pressure to maintain that all season.. now it’s on Texas shoulders..

Back
Top Bottom