| FTBL Clemson preview via Rivals.com

Weez, that's frightening. I don't see the problem with their OL that people have pointed to early on. LB is the only area with a possible weakness. I'm not getting that warm feeling about Aug. 30. U see something I don't? Did anybody see spring for these guys?

I see where their problem is on the O-line. They have to replace four starters there from last year. Sure the guys coming in are talented but unproven. It also said that some of these guys won't break the starting barrier until mid-season.

Like I said sure they have he talent, but with no experience it will be hard to block SEC speed. I think we will be fine.

My one area of concern is their defense. I did not realize or had just forgotten that they were 9th in the nation last year, and are returning most of their starters. Linebackers may be an issue and hopefully we can exploit that.

tidenumber1 said:
...My one area of concern is their defense. I did not realize or had just forgotten that they were 9th in the nation last year, and are returning most of their starters.

It wasn't against the toughest schedule, but certainly not the easiest, either:

Sept. 3 - Florida State
Sept. 8 - Louisiana-Monroe
Sept. 15 - Furman
Sept. 22 - at NC State
Sept. 29 - at Georgia Tech
Oct. 6 - Virginia Tech
Oct. 13 - Open Date
Oct. 20 - Central Michigan
Oct. 27 - at Maryland
Nov. 3 - at Duke
Nov. 10 - Wake Forest