| FTBL CFN: Alabama vs Arkansas Prediction, Game Preview

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262

What’s Going To Happen​

No, really, did Alabama fix all the glitches?

Beating up on ULM and Vanderbilt might have made everyone feel okay after the Texas game, but now the team gets tested for real.

Is the offensive front really fixed after all of the issues last year? Probably not 100%.

Can the team really handle life on the road after the first time around didn’t go so well? Sure, it’s Alabama.

Arkansas will play well enough to make this interesting. The defensive front really will get to Young, Jefferson really will hit a few big shots, and …

Bama will come through, the offensive line will pound away with the ground game when it has to, and the team will get out with a very tough, very good win.

Alabama vs Arkansas Prediction​

Alabama 34, Arkansas 20

I'm sorry, but this is just corny and arrogance if you ask me. Love William Anderson, but this starts coming across as a guy that likes hearing himself talk and thinks everyone is eating out of his hand. I wish he'd just stop. Probably the third time he's aid something to the media along these lines.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929-150130_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929-150130_Instagram.jpg
    815.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm sorry, but this is just corny and arrogance if you ask me. Love William Anderson, but this starts coming across as a guy that likes hearing himself talk and thinks everyone is eating out of his hand. I wish he'd just stop. Probably the third time he's aid something to the media along these lines.
Watch the video. It's from Wednesday over on rolltide.com. He mentions a goal of seeing their fans leave early Saturday. Arrogant? Meh.

Watch the video. It's from Wednesday over on rolltide.com. He mentions a goal of seeing their fans leave early Saturday. Arrogant? Meh.

No, just "the audacity to step on the field with me". That's cheesy and someone full of themself in my book. He is good, but come on, it's just weak communication from a leader and captain.

Back
Top Bottom