| GAME THREAD 🏆 CFB Playoff Semifinal🏆 : Alabama Advances to CFP Championship Game with 27-6 Win Over Cincinnati

Watching the Gator Bowl reminds me of why I dislike Jimbo so much. He should be ashamed but I don’t know if he has much shame. Kudos to Rutgers for jumping in on such short notice and making a game of it … at least for a half so far.

I know I've heard this from more than a half of a dozen media guys this week in some form.

Jerome Ford, who is a former running back at Alabama...he says he's a Cincinnati Bearcat and doesn't want to be called a former running back at Alabama.

A15-CC98-E-06-AB-484-F-8207-535-C11656261.jpg

On Dec. 5, WynnBet opened Alabama as a 13.5-point favorite, and the line stuck there until dipping to -13 Tuesday. On Thursday, the number returned to -13.5, where it sits right now. Ticket count is 2/1 and money beyond 4/1 on the Crimson Tide. The total fell from 58.5 to 57, reaching that point Thursday afternoon. The Over is drawing 73% of tickets, while 56% of money is on the Under.

I know I've heard this from more than a half of a dozen media guys this week in some form.

Jerome Ford, who is a former running back at Alabama...he says he's a Cincinnati Bearcat and doesn't want to be called a former running back at Alabama.
31 carries in 2 years at Bama. Almost 300 in 2 years at Cincy. I am fine with him wanting to be known for now and not then. And I doubt either side cares as much as the media does.

Back
Top Bottom