| GAME THREAD đźŹ† CFB Playoff Semifinal🏆 : Alabama Advances to CFP Championship Game with 27-6 Win Over Cincinnati

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
Kickoff:
2:30 p.m. CT, Friday, Dec. 31

Television:
ESPN (Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Molly McGrath, Laura Rutledge)
SECN (Eli Gold, John Parker Wilson, Rashaad Johnson)
ESPN News - All 22.

Been up since 5, never sleep well on game day. I can convince myself of all sorts of scenarios where this game goes poorly, and thinking back on it, most the time when I feel like we are not going to have any issues at all is when we have a terrible game. I did not feel worried against Florida, nor LSU, and we know how that went.

I just can’t say that I am overly concerned about Cincinnati, there’s slight trepidation but I just don’t think they have the athletes to hang with us even if we play our B game.

Been up since 5, never sleep well on game day. I can convince myself of all sorts of scenarios where this game goes poorly, and thinking back on it, most the time when I feel like we are not going to have any issues at all is when we have a terrible game. I did not feel worried against Florida, nor LSU, and we know how that went.

I just can’t say that I am overly concerned about Cincinnati, there’s slight trepidation but I just don’t think they have the athletes to hang with us even if we play our B game.

Breathe baby, breathe. Gonna be a fun game.

Man! I have to work until 5 so I'll be checking in often.
Hit DVR....get home....put it on play....grab a cold one....
Zip through obnoxious commercials....pause anytime u want when you need a .....you know....personal break.....

So...get paid...watch game...miss commercials...have a pause at your connivence
.....almost perfect.... ( make sure you extend recording time...so you get all of game)

Zip through obnoxious commercials....pause anytime u want when you need a .....you know....personal break.....

.....almost perfect.... ( make sure you extend recording time...so you get all of game)
Ya see @50+yeartidefan , The dvr thing is a no no. I'm not too superstitious, but that's one of them. No taping of Bama games!

.....almost perfect.... (

make sure you extend recording time...so you get all of game)
( make sure you extend recording time...so you get all of game)

I can tell that you’ve recorded games on CBS before!!! 100x commercials lol

Back
Top Bottom