| FTBL Cecil Speaks the Truth

I hope that he has the same take on discipline that Stallings had. The legal system will no doubt mete out some degree of punishment for these three young men. Any discipline that NS deals out should have the objective of making them better men. after all, discipline is about improving a person or a group. I feel confident that NS will make the best decsion for these young men, the team and the university.

Bama1966 said:
Cecil Hurt in my mind is one of the best media persona's for the University. His integrity is a blessing.

I agree 100%. He's by far my favorite.

By the way...
Is it getting to sleep later than 5 a.m. rather than running stadium steps for a month?

That would pretty much break me of any bad (or good) habit I've ever had. :shock:

Just look at Jimmy Johns. Didn't keep his grades up. Saban took away 2 practices and gave him limited play in the Spring game. I think we can all expect him to handle these situations fairly and correctly.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Is it getting to sleep later than 5 a.m. rather than running stadium steps for a month?

That would pretty much break me of any bad (or good) habit I've ever had. Shocked

Coach Bryant used to make them do it holding cinder blocks w/each hand while running.

Back
Top Bottom