| NEWS Cecil Hurt: College football’s attendance debate - Tuscaloosa News, UPDATED: Ohio State announces policy for 2020

There's a letter Barry Alverez sent to boosters estimating a hundred million dollar loss if they get cancel crazy.
So there are ADs that communicate with boosters. Ummmmmm
Saw AUs also. Of course he was poor mouthing and want to keep all $$$$$

This stuff is really gonna get interesting shortly

I hate it. I love football and double love bama football.

Unless your league can do a bubble like the NBA, the news of so many of the Florida Marlins' players and coaches testing positive probably moves the needle towards cancelling most everything sports related for the rest of the year.
Is it coincidence that the NFL placed their mandates along the same time frame?

Something amiss
As it has been.

A donation ploy. Is that the email you want?

Shortly? Look at Georgia's recruiting class and tell me why? Pay attention to visits.

Dont really pay attention to recruiting...like when i see something..usually on here...
But you can go to other sites...and they say same ( or try).... we all knowand 100% sure Nick is better than the rest...

Email i want.... that season tics are cancelled
...no....Terry...just move forward with transparency..... all i ask....include us...
I hate this shit.... i dont like any of this ..... but...its just not something we can control.... and its like having a loved one ill....its so f'ing painful...

Well the first big name has taken a position, will everyone else fall in line or pave their own way with a significant deviation from the buckeyes? At least it looks like they are still trying everything they can do to have football.
Texas at 50% is what was published recently (big name.) Talk around Tuscaloosa right now is 15-20% but so far, that's just "talk."

Back
Top Bottom