| FTBL CBS Sportsline Picks

RollTideRandy said:
Someone forgot to tell them we can't stop Ark's running game. :roll:

RUNDMC needs to send some e-mails. :lol:

Like I said previously if you can actually read, is that I don't feel stopping our running game is the key to beating us....and plus I could care less about CBS... If you haven't noticed CBS has been up Alabama's @$$ every year... Don't they have the option to televise like 7 of your games this year? Also, I wouldn't go too far with these picks. Dodd picked us to lose to Troy... Seriously now TROY!
And also so called experts picked us 4th in the west last year... We all know how that turned out. By the way, how was it down there?

RUN DMC said:
If you haven't noticed CBS has been up Alabama's @$$ every year... Don't they have the option to televise like 7 of your games this year? Also, I wouldn't go too far with these picks. Dodd picked us to lose to Troy... Seriously now TROY!
C'mon man....admit it....you were a little worried about Troy during the first half of that game weren't you? :wink:

Wiseace615 said:
RUN DMC said:
If you haven't noticed CBS has been up Alabama's @$$ every year... Don't they have the option to televise like 7 of your games this year? Also, I wouldn't go too far with these picks. Dodd picked us to lose to Troy... Seriously now TROY!
C'mon man....admit it....you were a little worried about Troy during the first half of that game weren't you? :wink:

You bet your butt I was... I was on a cruise at the time and had to pay 50 cents a minute to get updates online. NO ESPN on the cruise!!!
still a dumb pick by Dodd

RUN DMC said:
Wiseace615 said:
RUN DMC said:

You bet your butt I was... I was on a cruise at the time and had to pay 50 cents a minute to get updates online. NO ESPN on the cruise!!!
still a dumb pick by Dodd

CBS has the option to televise any of the SEC games they want to. They've got first pick, and have had it for years. Considering television is motivated by ratings, one should be able to see why they choose to televise as many games with Bama as they do. It's not called what you have termed it as, it's called viewing numbers.

TerryP said:
RUN DMC said:
Wiseace615 said:
RUN DMC said:
CBS has the option to televise any of the SEC games they want to. They've got first pick, and have had it for years. Considering television is motivated by ratings, one should be able to see why they choose to televise as many games with Bama as they do. It's not called what you have termed it as, it's called viewing numbers.

I understand CBS's agreement with the SEC and I am sure FL, TN, LSU can pull in the ratings like AL. Its not a big deal to me I just think CBS has a crush on SABAN.

RUN DMC said:
TerryP said:
RUN DMC said:
Wiseace615 said:
RUN DMC said:

I understand CBS's agreement with the SEC and I am sure FL, TN, LSU can pull in the ratings like AL. Its not a big deal to me I just think CBS has a crush on SABAN.

Saban was not there last year you Nutt. And no they do not pull in the ratinga Bama does. TN would be #2 behind Bama for viewer ratings.

bamafan850 said:
RUN DMC said:
TerryP said:
RUN DMC said:
Wiseace615 said:
RUN DMC said:

Saban was not there last year you Nutt. And no they do not pull in the ratinga Bama does. TN would be #2 behind Bama for viewer ratings.

I didn't say anything about Saban being there last year. I am talking about this year.

RUN DMC said:
bamafan850 said:
RUN DMC said:
TerryP said:
RUN DMC said:
Wiseace615 said:
RUN DMC said:

I didn't say anything about Saban being there last year. I am talking about this year.

And I didn't write that! :shock:

RUN DMC said:
bamafan850 said:
RUN DMC said:
TerryP said:
RUN DMC said:
Wiseace615 said:
RUN DMC said:

okay, then you are confirming my earlier post when I said CBS has a man crush on Saban... It's ok but I hope it backfires on them because I want to see the best games available. Believe it or not, does not always involve Alabama (or Arkansasas). In the way of sportsmanship good luck to you anyway. And enjoy the lovefest with CBS this year : )

Back
Top Bottom