| FTBL CBS Sports announces broadcast windows for 2022 season, including SEC on CBS

They also have another double header Saturday I wasn't aware of on the 12th of November (noon and afternoon slots.)
Oh yeah, that has been an annual thing for as long as I can remember. I haven't been aware of them televising the Army-Air Force-Navy round robin. Is that something new?

Oh yeah, that has been an annual thing for as long as I can remember. I haven't been aware of them televising the Army-Air Force-Navy round robin. Is that something new?
I wasn't aware they had selected the 12th this year for the early DH. I wondered about that when the double header on the A&M weekend was announced.

I'm guessing here...

CBS grabs either LSU / Bama or A&M / Auburn for the afternoon slot while they open that Saturday with UF visiting UofSC. Right now the Gator/Gamecock tilt looks like a good ball game.

I'll have to look back to see on the Armed Forces match-ups. Soon, it might be about all they have left to broadcast (unless they're after a deal with a G5 group.)

I wasn't aware they had selected the 12th this year for the early DH. I wondered about that when the double header on the A&M weekend was announced.

I'm guessing here...

CBS grabs either LSU / Bama or A&M / Auburn for the afternoon slot while they open that Saturday with UF visiting UofSC. Right now the Gator/Gamecock tilt looks like a good ball game.

I'll have to look back to see on the Armed Forces match-ups. Soon, it might be about all they have left to broadcast (unless they're after a deal with a G5 group.)
The two DH dates are the only two weeks of the season that all teams are playing conference games. Gives them more to choose from.

Speaking of the Armed Forces:

"If you’re looking for an under-the-radar star to watch in 2022, check out Army linebacker Andre Carter II (18). The Texas native recorded 18.5 tackles for a loss and 15.5 sacks for the Black Knights last year."

Back
Top Bottom