| FTBL Can I Get A Roll Tide?

Roll Tide Roll!!

Shorty.jpg

CtrlAltieDel said:
Roll Tide Roll!!

Shorty.jpg

Dang Altie! Where did you find that picture of Shorty Price?

True story. Rewind to 1974. My first semester at Bama.

I came back to my room early one Saturday morning after all the bars had closed and there was Shorty Price passed out on my bed. How he got there? Who knows? I reckoned he just stumbled in or my roommate (a practical joker at times) told him he could.

I ended up sleeping down the hall. When I returned to my room around noon, he was gone.

SP was quite a character. Claimed to have been George Wallace's roommate in college. :lol:

bear facts said:

I came back to my room early one Saturday morning after all the bars had closed and there was Shorty Price passed out on my bed. How he got there? Who knows? I reckoned he just stumbled in or my roommate (a practical joker at times) told him he could.

I ended up sleeping down the hall. When I returned to my room around noon, he was gone.

SP was quite a character. Claimed to have been George Wallace's roommate in college. :lol:

That is a neat story, bear facts. Something like that is definitely a story to tell, interesting.

Shorty passed out in your bunk. Pretty cool.

I don't really know where I got the photo. I take every picture I see online and archive it, it could have come from anywhere. Another message board, this message board, any of 20 different 'Bama web sites, etc...

Someone may have sent it to me, I really don't remember.

bear facts said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
Roll Tide Roll!!

Shorty.jpg

Well, in 1974 I was brought into the world, so I missed SP. From what I've read he was the ramp lady in men’s clothes that right bear? O yea digging those pin striped pants!

Is it true I was reading that he was a great Alabama fan and when he would run for gov he would always pledge to give auburn to the state of Georgia ROFL! That right?

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ROLL TIDE!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!! ROLL TIDE!!! #1 in the NATION. UNDEFEATED. Bound for the SEC bowl game. 10-0. Believe in the process. Be a GREAT fan. Be a winner.

Ok that might look excessive but I don't care. I am excited beyond the capacity for rational thought.

Roll Tide y'all.

Regardless of what happens today, it's been a GREAT season so far. We are ahead of schedule. Remember to keep things in perspective.

I love y'all. I love Alabama. Roll Tide!

Roll Tide! I'm excited, but I'll admit this whole season has been pretty surreal. I don't know that I'll fully enjoy it until it's all said and done and I can go back and rewatch this entire season.

I'm one of those that enjoys watching better when I know we win. :)

That said, let's get it going today with another W. I'm nervous as always, but that's just me.

Roll Tide! a$#

Back
Top Bottom