| FTBL Call me bitter, but....

G

I have tried to refrain from speaking ill of our rival in the southern part of the state, but I'm so sick of their crap I can't even see straight. I was reminded of just how sorry they are by this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqiLlOybz9s[/youtube]

Every time I see it I get madder and madder. What a bunch of queers. I hope they lose every game and then the stadium burns down.

Amen to that! I'm the same way. I try to be supportive of all of our state's teams...but when I get a look at that video it makes me want to see them squirm.

I recall some crap, I think by that kid's Dad saying that it was essentially and accident and that he was not meaning to take out Dorsey's knee. I think that is a half truth.

Looking at the kid's feet, it is clear that he had no intention of pushing off - he looked to be trying to roll in Dorsey's direction. The trouble is that he knew that Dorsey was going to be a double teamed and pushed toward his log-roll.

Here is the issue. In that situation, where as it is reasonable to assume that he would not take out Dorsey's Knee, there is no reasonable way to assume that he would not take out Dorsey's ankle. In fact one must assume that this is a distinct possibility - which is the real crime.

The fact that the Kid poorly executed his effort to take out an ankle, and subsequently took out a knee, does not excuse the act. It just validates that he is a piece of crap that sucks at execution.

LBS said:
I recall some crap, I think by that kid's Dad saying that it was essentially and accident and that he was not meaning to take out Dorsey's knee. I think that is a half truth.

Looking at the kid's feet, it is clear that he had no intention of pushing off - he looked to be trying to roll in Dorsey's direction. The trouble is that he knew that Dorsey was going to be a double teamed and pushed toward his log-roll.

Here is the issue. In that situation, where as it is reasonable to assume that he would not take out Dorsey's Knee, there is no reasonable way to assume that he would not take out Dorsey's ankle. In fact one must assume that this is a distinct possibility - which is the real crime.

The fact that the Kid poorly executed his effort to take out an ankle, and subsequently took out a knee, does not excuse the act. It just validates that he is a piece of crap that sucks at execution.

Ya think Will Muschamp believes that? I wouldn't ask if he did.

Even as an AU fan I don't believe there is any excuse for that. Even if he fell or whatever, you have to have more control of your body than that

Duder said:
Even as an AU fan I don't believe there is any excuse for that. Even if he fell or whatever, you have to have more control of your body than that

That wasn't no damn fall! He meant to chopblock. Even us guys that played H.S. ball can see that. He should have removed from the game for it. Dirty play!

Back
Top Bottom