| FTBL Call me a Traitor . . .

bear facts

Verified Member
but come Saturday, I will be an Ole Miss fan for the day.

Hotty Toddy, gosh almighty
Who in the hell are we -- Hey
Flim Flam, Bim Bam
Ole Miss, by Damn!

Beat the crap out of Auburn!

AlabamaMan said:
bear facts said:
Flim Flam, Bim Bam
Ole Miss, by Damn!

In all honesty, that is the dumbest thing on the planet. Flim Flam? Bim Bam? WTF! They are all retards for saying that.

weegle, weegle.
rammer jammer.

We all take poetic license. You have to wonder if someone from the Orgeron clan penned HT, though.

Check this quote from the article:

But still, the stain Tuberville left in Oxford will never be forgotten. Rebel fans surely will not forget some of these comments Tuberville made while still with the program: “I’m a Rebel at heart. I want to be where people want you, where you have a chance to win, where your players are giving all they can and where it’s a great place to live. That’s exactly what we have in Oxford.”

Hmmm, sound familiar to some recent comments?

http://blog.al.com/trackingtigers/2007/10/auburn_is_home_for_tuberville.html

Tom Dienhart, a columnist for The Sporting News, wrote last week that Texas A&M coach Dennis Franchione could be in trouble. Predictably, I guess, he came up with this final paragraph:

"Early word I hear is that Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville would be interested in coaching A&M, where he worked earlier in his career. He wants out of Auburn, and Auburn wants him gone. "

Forget about it. It isn't true.

Tuberville, who recently moved his family into a new 9,000-square foot house, has no interest in leaving Auburn. And nobody at Auburn is trying to run him off. Tuberville has said over and over again that Auburn is his last coaching stop. He said it again when I asked him about it Sunday.

No doubt, that rumor will continue to surface if Franchione really is in trouble at Texas A&M, where Tuberville was defensive coordinator in 1994. And it will continue to be just as silly and just as unfounded as it is now. Tuberville is convinced that he has the kind of talent among his younger players that can win championships. And despite what self-ordained recruiting experts say, he believes the coming signing class will add even more.

Tuberville's family is happy in Auburn. He has a very lucrative contract. Regardless of how the rest of this season goes, he has established himself as a big winner and has built a program that will continue to win.

He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's as simple as that.

Riiiigght....... :roll:

It Takes Eleven said:
AlabamaMan said:
bear facts said:
Flim Flam, Bim Bam
Ole Miss, by Damn!

In all honesty, that is the dumbest thing on the planet. Flim Flam? Bim Bam? WTF! They are all retards for saying that.

weegle, weegle.
rammer jammer.

We all take poetic license. You have to wonder if someone from the Orgeron clan penned HT, though.

Well you do know that Orgeron not only performs (I use this term loosely) the head coach's duties but also doubles as an Ole Miss cheerleader:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQYAGqs2dU

I was hoping he would mouth out "Hotty Toddy" before the tape stop rolling.

I didn't know i SEC team could turn down LFS i thought they had a contract with the SEC where they could pick the game they wanted after CBS picked its game but if they can turn it down i wish bama would so we don't have to get up at 4 in the morning to make it to the game and start drinking and grilling at 9 in the morning and it makes it a long day to me I hate LFS games when they pick Bama just my thaoughts though

AlaphaMale said:
csdien said:
Auburn turned down LFS offer to televise the game as it would be an early game and opted for PPV instead.

I think they're trying to make up what they don't sell in tickets. They've yet to sellout this season.

Really? What a shame for the program...

Yup they have yet to pack their stadium full this year. Some fans huh :roll: ? I guess the rest are too busy being on the net coaching their team after a quarterback couch win :lol:

Go Rebels!

Back
Top Bottom