| FTBL Byrne boosting our OOC schedule?

I mean, I guess it is a slight "upgrade" from the FBS cupcakes we get laughed at for scheduling, but still.

A very nominal upgrade, at best.

And we get a road game to Tampa/St. Petersburgh area. That's different. And most of all the contempt and ridicule the Knights will get from the backlash of their neighbor doing what they won't touch to be legit is hilarious. 2 for 1 is beneath UCF and USF is taking the only road available for playoff and national success.

And we get a road game to Tampa/St. Petersburgh area. That's different. And most of all the contempt and ridicule the Knights will get from the backlash of their neighbor doing what they won't touch to be legit is hilarious. 2 for 1 is beneath UCF and USF is taking the only road available for playoff and national success.
And, there's this also.

Or it’s neutral site at Tampa?
They've been trying, or looking, to build a home stadium in Tampa for a few years now. The last I read about it was a few years ago...seems like they were down to a couple of sites. At the time they were signing an extension to continue playing in Raymond James...which is technically their home field but it's a shared stadium with the Bucs.

My first question is how many tickets are we going to see alloted for Bama folk.

They've been trying, or looking, to build a home stadium in Tampa for a few years now. The last I read about it was a few years ago...seems like they were down to a couple of sites. At the time they were signing an extension to continue playing in Raymond James...which is technically their home field but it's a shared stadium with the Bucs.

My first question is how many tickets are we going to see alloted for Bama folk.
@TUSKtimes What to me is funny.....how much more attractive this matchup sounds ...... than Duke.....
For me Duke isa 2 hour trip....usf a 9 hour.....and might go to Tampa.....

@TUSKtimes What to me is funny.....how much more attractive this matchup sounds ...... than Duke.....
For me Duke isa 2 hour trip....usf a 9 hour.....and might go to Tampa.....

I think we have done the Atlanta thing to exhaustion. And for me, Duke, as a team, has felt more like a consolation prize from the start.

I like the sound of Florida too and getting back to some home and home is overdue.

I think we have done the Atlanta thing to exhaustion. And for me, Duke, as a team, has felt more like a consolation prize from the start.

I like the sound of Florida too and getting back to some home and home is overdue.

Originally Duke was a home and home. Alabama went to Duke a few years ago. This upcoming game in Atlanta was supposed to be in Tuscaloosa but it was moved for the bigger paycheck for everybody.

Originally Duke was a home and home. Alabama went to Duke a few years ago. This upcoming game in Atlanta was supposed to be in Tuscaloosa but it was moved for the bigger paycheck for everybody.

When we went to Durham it wasn't the marquee OOC game on our schedule that year. Playing Penn State was the big deal in 2010. Suppose we had our rematch with the Dukies in Tuscaloosa and we chose to find a bigger deal in Atlanta to start the season?

Actually the game at Duke in 2010 was supposed to be at a neutral site. Presumably Atlanta or Charlotte. But Bama didn't get it in writing, and Cutcliffe insisted it be played in Durham. It was the return game for the 2006 game in Tuscaloosa. This year's game has nothing to do with that series.

Back
Top Bottom