| FTBL Build For A Great Season Or Win Every Year?

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date

Which Is Better Over A Four Year Span…..

• Four Seasons of 8-5, 9-4, or 10-3 with 4 total wins against UT and AU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

imported_RollTideRandy

Prompted by all the talk that we should be playing more of the top notch offensive linemen we signed last year and not just one of them.

Some may call this an incomplete poll, but you get the point. Would you rather have good seasons every year, or several mediocre seasons and occasional great seasons?

Ok, let’s get over all the overly defensive bull cr@p, OK? I said nothing about hating Shula anywhere in there. Just asking a question. The way I see it, both options are equal. Though it’s nice to win every year, you never win a national title and you almost never win a conference title in scenario two. If anything I’m trying to help strengthen the point that the coaches have a long term plan and aren’t just holding out their best players for the heck of it.

RollTideRandy said:
Ok, let’s get over all the overly defensive bull cr@p, OK? I said nothing about hating Shula anywhere in there. Just asking a question. The way I see it, both options are equal. Though it’s nice to win every year, you never win a national title and you almost never win a conference title in scenario two. If anything I’m trying to help strengthen the point that the coaches have a long term plan and aren’t just holding out their best players for the heck of it.

Calm down there, bucky. I see Nate's comment as a preemptive strike against the barons of negativity. Sorry your poll hasn't generated a landslide of voting. It's early, though. Settle down, relax. Perhaps you should go take a Lenny. If you do, don't forget to wipe your baxter. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom