| FTBL BSU Coach to Miss State

I fixed your title. :wink:

This is nothing short of shocking to me if it pans out. I could see Peterson to Tennessee or to Auburn or to Clemson, or to pretty much anywhere, except Starkville. I can't see this one. Doesn't make any sense.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall during those negotiations. No telling what they told him.

This has some legs...depends on if those behind the scenes get along and if that happens the meet and greet.

Here's the question.

Peterson inherits Hawkins at Boise State.
Peterson inherits Croom at MSU.

Peterson's future in Starkville?

If they get him, and I hope they do, it's going to be fun watching that progress.

TerryP said:
This has some legs...depends on if those behind the scenes get along and if that happens the meet and greet.

Here's the question.

If they get him, and I hope they do, it's going to be fun watching that progress.

MSU = career suicide.

The only way a coach should go there, is if it is a D2 or D1AA coach who wants to step up, and needs a stepping stone. Long term success there is impossible.

Big_Fan said:
TerryP said:

Here's the question.

MSU = career suicide.

The only way a coach should go there, is if it is a D2 or D1AA coach who wants to step up, and needs a stepping stone. Long term success there is impossible.

That's what I'm screaming. I really thought Peterson had more gumption than to take a job that might just end his college coaching career. He's the king in Idaho. He'll be just another one of Saban's whipping boys in the SEC.

Back
Top Bottom