| FTBL Bryant-Denny expansion update (article)...

large_BDS%20expansion%20ALcom.jpg

http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2008/11/trustees_move_stadium_expansio.html

Woot :twisted:

Kevin4Bama said:
Woohoo! Love that the newest pics show a Jumbotron.

Ignore those CAD drawings...it was just a fan playing around one day and he made those.

The pic earlier in the thread is from one of the architect firms...might be the one that closed in the N. I suspect we'll end up going with the same companies...it'll end up saving 750K or so...

TerryP said:
Kevin4Bama said:

Ignore those CAD drawings...it was just a fan playing around one day and he made those.

The pic earlier in the thread is from one of the architect firms...might be the one that closed in the N. I suspect we'll end up going with the same companies...it'll end up saving 750K or so...

According to the article:

"Since the expansion would go where the scoreboard sits, two video boards would be placed in the corners between the expanded upper deck and the existing upper decks, according to board documents."

TerryP said:
Kevin4Bama said:

That they could put towards a jumbotron... :twisted:

TerryP said:
Kevin4Bama said:

Thats REVIT! Not CAD. And don't even argue it. I have a degree in Architectural Drafting and i use CAD and REVIT!

Just a side point Terry! :D

the_rolltide said:
TerryP said:
Kevin4Bama said:

Thats REVIT! Not CAD. And don't even argue it. I have a degree in Architectural Drafting and i use CAD and REVIT!

Just a side point Terry! :D

The guy who made those renderings is a member of BOL and when he posted them he said he was using Autocad. Not that this is an issue, mind you, but in a conversation about those renderings an Architect said "REVIT is a form of Autocad." In fact, he went on to say it's probably FormZ or some other type of rendering software.

Anyway, bottom line, that was just a fan having some fun. They are sharp to look at, but the picture you see listed in the thread is the closest rendering there is out there to the preliminary drawings of the South Endzone exterior.

Back
Top Bottom