| FTBL BREAKING NEWS

capooth said:
From my understanding, they are going to land Monte Kiffin as well. That could be kind of scary, what do yall think?
montehall.jpg

I think I would rather have whats behind door #1
saban.jpg

capooth said:
From my understanding, they are going to land Monte Kiffin as well. That could be kind of scary, what do yall think?

The owners of TB aren't the easiest to deal with when it comes to getting out of a contract. Monte just signed a new one. So, I'm not convinced that will happen.

When you have a situation where one of your Assistant coaches carries more weight, and creates more of a stir, than you head coach what does that tell you?

UT AD Mike Hamiliton is making a gamble here...we'll see how that works out.

TerryP said:
capooth said:

The owners of TB aren't the easiest to deal with when it comes to getting out of a contract. Monte just signed a new one. So, I'm not convinced that will happen.

When you have a situation where one of your Assistant coaches carries more weight, and creates more of a stir, than you head coach what does that tell you?

UT AD Mike Hamiliton is making a gamble here...we'll see how that works out.

It's also rumored that Ed Orgeron is going to UT as well

We're continuing the trend of getting EVERY good coach in the country to coach in SEC. I guess Jimmy Johnson will end up at MSU and Pete Carroll will take over at Vandy.

bamaupsman said:
We're continuing the trend of getting EVERY good coach in the country to coach in SEC. I guess Jimmy Johnson will end up at MSU and Pete Carroll will take over at Vandy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LaDarius you hit the Nail on the head! Except they're getting Kiffin...

Number1TideFan19 said:
bamaupsman said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LaDarius you hit the Nail on the head! Except they're getting Kiffin...
you sound like i did when yall hired coach saban.........

ORANGEADDICT said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
bamaupsman said:

you sound like i did when yall hired coach saban.........

Coach Saban wasn't a mere child either.One who can't make a good decision for himself.One who got my Raiders screwed up even more than they were already.

Coach saban did't get asked to leave USC. He didn't get fired from the Raiders(or Dolphins). Lane Kiffin was the sorriest choice Tennessee could have made. I feel sorry for them. I hope you enjoyed this year.It'll be the last time you see 4 wins for a while...0-12 :roll: Hmmph...Lane Kiffin my ass

Back
Top Bottom