| MBB/WBB Brandon Miller was not among the 15 finalists for the Wooden Award, presented to the most outstanding player in the nation.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'll continue to believe that the guy that brought the murder weapon to to the scene has some culpability in the death of the victim.
So you believe the police and legal folks involved are all wrong? Are they corrupt and trying to cover things up or just incompetent?

BTW I understand your thoughts, I also feel uncomfortable with his involvment but he is identified as a witness and not charged with a crime . That is a fact no matter what any of our opinions are including the media.

So you believe the police and legal folks involved are all wrong? Are they corrupt and trying to cover things up or just incompetent?

BTW I understand your thoughts, I also feel uncomfortable with his involvment but he is identified as a witness and not charged with a crime . That is a fact no matter what any of our opinions are including the media.

Not just a witness, but a voluntarily and fully cooperating witness.... unlike some such witnesses that are associated with the victim.

This is fascinating to me... reminds me when I worked with a guy years ago who swore JFK was alive and living in Montana. Cover up what, exactly?

Not just a witness, but a voluntarily and fully cooperating witness.... unlike some such witnesses that are associated with the victim.

This is fascinating to me... reminds me when I worked with a guy years ago who swore JFK was alive and living in Montana. Cover up what, exactly?
I worked 16 hours today and missed the game. I may be a little punchy, but this is the best post of the day. With that accent, how could JFK hide? I can just hear him pronounce "mountain man", "Big Sky" and "grizzly".

I worked 16 hours today and missed the game. I may be a little punchy, but this is the best post of the day. With that accent, how could JFK hide? I can just hear him pronounce "mountain man", "Big Sky" and "grizzly".

Details are fuzzy, but I think he was basically put there WITSEC style, guarded by CIA on some land owned by the feds or some such.

Last month you were saying it was a coverup involving authorities, correct? Have you moved on from that part of the tree and now settled on this last limb, holding onto the idea that Miller duped everyone, Keyser Soze style?
No. My feeling all along gas been that Miller was not charged because of his status as a star athlete. Not sure where to label that on the duping tree.

Do I believe that he didn't see the text? No.

Last edited:
No. My feeling all along gas been that Miller was not charged because of his status as a star athlete. Not sure where to label that on the duping tree.
On the "Uninformed of Alabama Law" branch.

These, literally, are the facts:

The prosecutor made it clear; Miller didn't not commit a crime. They went on to say "they couldn't even think of a crime to charge him with."

Miller was not:
  • a participant in the shooting
  • did not own a gun.
  • didn't provide the gun in the shooting
  • was not participating in the feud.
These are undisputed, inarguable.

But let's add a note or two ...

• he gave the police his cell phone showing his communications with Miles.
  • he gave them his dashcam footage of the scene itself
  • in all other areas, he cooperated with law enforcement.
All of this goes to show he did nothing wrong; legally or under the University's policies and purview. It is, in fact, quite the opposite.

It's your contention he wasn't charged because he was a star yet here we are without anything he could have been charged under.

On the "Uninformed of Alabama Law" branch.

These, literally, are the facts:

The prosecutor made it clear; Miller didn't not commit a crime. They went on to say "they couldn't even think of a crime to charge him with."

Miller was not:
  • a participant in the shooting
  • did not own a gun.
  • didn't provide the gun in the shooting
  • was not participating in the feud.
These are undisputed, inarguable.

But let's add a note or two ...

• he gave the police his cell phone showing his communications with Miles.
  • he gave them his dashcam footage of the scene itself
  • in all other areas, he cooperated with law enforcement.
All of this goes to show he did nothing wrong; legally or under the University's policies and purview. It is, in fact, quite the opposite.

It's your contention he wasn't charged because he was a star yet here we are without anything he could have been charged under.
Had a whole legal discussion with him in the previous thread, he will just keep coming back with the same bs stating that you're wrong, but give you no facts to back-up his statement. He's a pure troll at this point.

Had a whole legal discussion with him in the previous thread, he will just keep coming back with the same bs stating that you're wrong, but give you no facts to back-up his statement. He's a pure troll at this point.
I have merely defended my position that I believe Miller lied about seeing the text, and the issue wasn't pressed because he's a lottery pick. If that makes me a troll, so be it, but I believe he should have been charged for bringing the gun to the scene.

Years ago someone started saying "Yahoo! wrong" to describe things that happened around the office. A stupid mistake, dying on the wrong hill in an argument, wagering on what's known to be a losing bet...you name it. If it was a screwed up decision, it was "Yahoo wrong." Over time we've had "Chelsea wrong" along with a few others: the definition has remained the same.

I've thought about using something similar here...like, say, "that's 50+ wrong." But I digress, sort of. :devilish:

There are a lot of "feelings" that are just "Yahoo wrong" with this story. I'm not suggesting coining the phrase, "snakedoc wrong," ... but when feelings are compared to facts. ;)

I have merely defended my position that I believe Miller lied about seeing the text, and the issue wasn't pressed because he's a lottery pick. If that makes me a troll, so be it, but I believe he should have been charged for bringing the gun to the scene.
The beautiful thing about the legal system what you believe is not fact. That is more about your core belief or life view but not facts. He may very well have seen it but it is speculation. Could be correct but it also may not be.

Back
Top Bottom