| FTBL Bowl Tickets

G

Does anyone know if ALABAMA's allotment of tickets have sold out yet? I will not be going myself (currently deployed) but heard that there is the opportunity to buy a ticket for a military member stationed in that area.

I have been the beneficiary of this kind of blessing myself, and if I can return that favor while making Bama look good, I'm all in.

I would encourage you guys to consider the same. A father (in this case soldier) taking his son to a Tide football game is how lifelong Bama fans are often created. Keep in mind that there are a lot of young service men and women fighting a war for pay that keeps them just above the poverty line.

LBS said:
Does anyone know if ALABAMA's allotment of tickets have sold out yet? I will not be going myself (currently deployed) but heard that there is the opportunity to buy a ticket for a military member stationed in that area.

I have been the beneficiary of this kind of blessing myself, and if I can return that favor while making Bama look good, I'm all in.

I would encourage you guys to consider the same. A father (in this case soldier) taking his son to a Tide football game is how lifelong Bama fans are often created. Keep in mind that there are a lot of young service men and women fighting a war for pay that keeps them just above the poverty line.

Sold out last week. There is info on the military members on their front page.

www.independencebowl.org

Thanks Terry.

If there are any others that are buying for the troops, I'd like to say THANKS on behalf of the troop who ends up in your seat.

May God bless you in the new year.

Back
Top Bottom