| FTBL Boss its the Caines, the Caines, the Caines

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
When it rains it pours for the Laggies. Is Denise Franchionions thinking, well I could have helped in the war at Alabama but I decided to shovel $--t in College Station. What a legacy he will have.

RollllTide! said:
When it rains it pours for the Laggies. Is Denise Franchionions thinking, well I could have helped in the war at Alabama but I decided to shovel $--t in College Station. What a legacy he will have.

Let's keep in mind guys that typing things to get around the word filter is just as bad as typing the word itself.

That being said, I hope Fran gets canned.

JSLayton said:
RollllTide! said:

Let's keep in mind guys that typing things to get around the word filter is just as bad as typing the word itself.

I will admit that (at one time) I hated Fran as much as anyone, but to be honest the hiring of Saban has changed all that. I still think he made a huge mistake in leaving, but then again we know nothing about any personal reasons that might have factored into his (bad) decision.

After watching Miami's reaction to Saban darting, it kinda gave me another perspective. I don't hate Fran anymore.

Besides, he coached our last win against 'Barn.

HiTide said:
JSLayton said:
RollllTide! said:

I will admit that (at one time) I hated Fran as much as anyone, but to be honest the hiring of Saban has changed all that. I still think he made a huge mistake in leaving, but then again we know nothing about any personal reasons that might have factored into his (bad) decision.

After watching Miami's reaction to Saban darting, it kinda gave me another perspective. I don't hate Fran anymore.

Good post HiTide! I've thought about that myself. Being on the other side of the fence of a coaching bolt has made me think differently about the whole fRan situation. I still want him the Aggies to lose every game. I hated them before fRan got there anyway.

been too busy with homework to watch the game but it's nice to walk out to turn on ESPN and see Fran getting his ass pummeled like an 18 year old house boy who just asked for a new mink coat.

Good job aggies, thanks for taking that loser off our hands.

HiTide said:
JSLayton said:
RollllTide! said:

i still hate him.....

JSLayton said:
RollllTide! said:

I am truly sorry about using the $ word. I was trying a parody of General Pattons speech. I never use the $ word when I am frustrated. I always use the F word.

RollllTide! said:
JSLayton said:
RollllTide! said:

I am truly sorry about using the $ word. I was trying a parody of General Pattons speech. I never use the $ word when I am frustrated. I always use the F word.

Absolutely... When in doubt? Don't pout... just throw out an F-Bomb! Always in vogue.

I don't hate anyone, but I have never liked Texas A&M and I could never wish Fran any good luck. Not after the way he did the players.

The Tide Will Rise Again said:
StuckNMS said:
been too busy with homework to watch the game but it's nice to walk out to turn on ESPN and see Fran getting his ass pummeled like an 18 year old house boy who just asked for a new mink coat.

Good job aggies, thanks for taking that loser off our hands.

That is the funniest thing I have read all week. Thanks I needed that.

Same here Rise got 2 papers due by this Monday. As for your comment that is what I needed a damn good laugh ty! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom