| FTBL Boo!

G

I'm sorry you can say all the BS you want. Our offense never even played in the first half.

Piss poor untill the end we should have lost.

TOP, 3rd conv, and 1st down conv all belong to the dawgs! We need to go for the throat in OT like the dawgs. Coundn't have hurt seeing how we didn't do a thing anyway!

Air ball Wilson and the boys need to step it up!

I agree, our offense does not deserve a win against a ranked team. Their D was nothing special so we may be in for a longer season that we thought. LSU's D will abuse us if Georgia's did. I am also worried about our passing D. If they had not dropped a lot of passes and over thrown a lot, we would have gotten murdered. Those guys were open alot.

GridironTide said:
RollTideRandy said:
Optimus said:
We need to go for the throat in OT like the dawgs.

While I don't agree with the boo, I have to agree with this part of your post.

There are no reasons about the boo since the Bulldogs defense pressured on Wilson for a while and got him in hurry and made mistakes few times.

No not all the time... they rarly blitzed and played zone most of the night. He just missed some throws, and the wide outs didn't find the open zones.

Consider the fact the dawgs 3rd conv, 1st conv and TOP was lop sided to ours...

offense looked pretty bad. All they can do now is watch the film and make adjustments. In Saban we trust.

Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.

Roll Tide Rev said:
Yea we looked bad on O, but we still got to face the fact that we are a learning team and this loss may do us a world of good.

4th and 1 and we pass? Since when? lol btw Rev I was praying for us. I will be next week as well RTR bud!

Back
Top Bottom